The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

5 minutes ago, One one two said:

(Can I be taken off the list pls?)

I think it would be good for you, plus we can keep track of you... make sure you're still with us. I will take you off the list as long as you promise to post something each day.

17 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Sorry. I am fine. I just come here to vent and must be acting a little dramatic.

The pills were taken recreationally and now a few hours ago. I am quite okay.

Shift attention back to Kesler and forget I was here (I wasn't).

14 minutes ago, nzan said:

i literally have no clue what this is, i've just seen the cool kids talking about it.

i'll happily be in if there's some type of non-eye-rolling explanation at some point.

How to play:

Mafia is a very hard game. It is typically long, and often gets players in stickysituations. You start by signing up. You slowly release your arm down, and repeat the motion. The game goes on until millions of little fellas leave their hometown. This could take anywhere from 20 seconds to the skilled being able to reach several hours. 

The female version of mafia is a little more complex. You must not only play with, but you must keep an eye on the location of the place you're playing. It can also be a very dangerous game, as the next unexpected creampie is ready to be made. This normally takes ~15 minutes.

Archived