Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!


Aladeen

Recommended Posts

Seems legit...BUT I have questions....

 

BW...

 

How many other people have you sent a similar PM to?....

 

Has any one else received this PM?....(verify) Not I.

 

If not...

 

Why Qwags?

 

The reason I ask is I went back through the pages and I did not see a reason to question him...You did not have any real interaction with him. Unless I missed it..

 

Call me curious. ;)

Link to comment

Just because we're certainly lynching Qwags doesn't mean we should stop talking. TPs need to keep scum hunting imo.

 

25 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

Seems legit...BUT I have questions....

 

BW...

 

How many other people have you sent a similar PM to?....

 

Has any one else received this PM?....(verify) Not I.

 

If not...

 

Why Qwags?

 

The reason I ask is I went back through the pages and I did not see a reason to question him...You did not have any real interaction with him. Unless I missed it..

 

Call me curious. ;)

I messaged Jazz the same thing and he responded in a very towny way.

Link to comment

I'm surprised that no one is complaining that the mafia is basically a cult.

Vote1 Qwags

Also, if you're TP and your cylon number is above 6, plus this post and remove the plus immediately after. (I'll still receive the notification.)

Don't question why, I'll explain later if things go as expected.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

I'm surprised that no one is complaining that the mafia is basically a cult.

Vote1 Qwags

Also, if you're TP and your cylon number is above 6, plus this post and remove the plus immediately after. (I'll still receive the notification.)

Don't question why, I'll explain later if things go as expected.

No one do this!

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Welp, unless Mr.Beluga changes his stance, my idea is gone down the drain.

RIP discussion for the next 24h and a chance at a mafia.

PM me your idea.

 

3 minutes ago, fwybwed said:

Again... Why Qwags?

Because he's a noob. Same reason I tried a similar thing on you a few games ago.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Qwags said:

Vote1 Milk

Why are you so certain BW will be mafia in 3-4 rounds? It's oddly specific.

 

This looks pretty good on Milk.

 

7 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Vote1 Qwags

 

So you want to make it even easier for the mafia to make weak votes? 

This looks really good on KH.

 

5 hours ago, fwybwed said:

 

There are 2 ways to take this comment....to be gutsy as a mafia player to call out and strategy that looks horrible on paper....Or to be gutsy as a Tp to develop a proposal strategy on ONE player that goes as far as 4 rounds....both with out knowing the "future" posts or tactics of either TP or Mafia.

 

1. You could be Mafia trying to lead the sheeple for 4 rounds to keep him at bay... OR

2. You could be a TP with tunnel vision....no one truly knows who is mafia yet NOT EVEN BW....

 

This is round one...What I look for is those who want to be seen openly but not to be watched continually...hence my current vote.... that is why Im not voting for you...

This seems pretty towny from fwybwed.

Link to comment
Just now, Kazmanian Devil said:

Vote1 Qwags

 

He's confirmed Mafia so everyone should vote him

 

@Beluga Whale What did Jazz say in your PM with him? And why did you try it on Jazz? He's certainly not a noob like Qwags

I was in a PM, apparently. It would have had to have been either me in an ongoing convo with Milk (and only Milk), or me deleting the convo with Toews from last game.

Link to comment
Just now, Kazmanian Devil said:

Vote1 Qwags

 

He's confirmed Mafia so everyone should vote him

 

@Beluga Whale What did Jazz say in your PM with him? And why did you try it on Jazz? He's certainly not a noob like Qwags

I saw him PMing. I'm not going to go in details but take my word that he's TP.

 

The bolded is an odd thing to say. Everyone knows this already which is why Qwags has like 10+ votes. 

Link to comment
  • -DLC- unpinned this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...