The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

@Alain Vigneault Thoughts on MH? You seemed to be around yet didn't say anything on the matter. In fact, you haven't said anything helpful yet.

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I saw him PMing. I'm not going to go in details but take my word that he's TP.

The bolded is an odd thing to say. Everyone knows this already which is why Qwags has like 10+ votes. 

Don't see how it's odd but if you want to read too much in to it, go for it

To keep discussion going here, maybe Qwags is not mafia.

He's got to be one of the most underrated trolls I've seen in my time here. Every game he says things that are just silly and make him look mafia-like, despite him being as TP as a bat.

@Kazmanian Devil TBH, I've been writing (and procrastinating) an essay, as well as been active in that Radiohead thread, so I haven't actually really paid much attention.  That's why I asked Aladeen when this was starting and why I wanted it to be in 3 days.

MH looks like MH from last game....a MAFIA.  He recovered and looked TP though last game.  Maybe this time he actually is a TP but can't shake the mafia aura from him (a la ilduce).  He seems to have a tendency to make dumb reads (remember his Boose claims) so perhaps this is par the course for Milky.

But Qwags pretty much gave himself away.  Maybe he's trolling but how the hell would he know if Aladeen needed time or not? Clairvoyant by that whale.  Very Virt like.  Just don't go off the edge like Virt if people start un-voting.

3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

He's got to be one of the most underrated trolls I've seen in my time here. Every game he says things that are just silly and make him look mafia-like, despite him being as TP as a bat.

If he's not Mafioso, then he's WOAT man about Town.

That PM response was just, the worst.

image.jpg

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

He does, but I don't know that he does it intentionally.

I'm still not totally discounting the BW sacrificing Qwags theory.

It's a bit weird for BW to release that information about Qwags so early, ESPECIALLY cuz nightfall is tomorrow night. It kills most of the discussion.

BW is too good of a TP to do that. He would wait until at least tomorrow IMO. So maybe he just slipped up or maybe there's more to it.

Also the fact that he still hasn't put me on his scum list scares me. When BW is TP, I'm ALWAYS on his early round scum list. 

• -DLC- unpinned this topic

Archived