The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

4 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

I'm still not totally discounting the BW sacrificing Qwags theory.

It's a bit weird for BW to release that information about Qwags so early, ESPECIALLY cuz nightfall is tomorrow night. It kills most of the discussion.

BW is too good of a TP to do that. He would wait until at least tomorrow IMO. So maybe he just slipped up or maybe there's more to it.

Also the fact that he still hasn't put me on his scum list scares me. When BW is TP, I'm ALWAYS on his early round scum list. 

He just had a mafia come out to him. It would've been weird for him to withhold that information until later tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

He just had a mafia come out to him. It would've been weird for him to withhold that information until later tomorrow.

Why? It's the same as if a sheriff finds a mafia.. You usually wait later (especially in first round) to disclose to generate discussion and get better reads. 

Especially cuz Qwag's response is pretty vague. It is incriminating, but it doesn't seem like buluba really dug into it as much as he could have. 

For the record, I 100% believe Qwags is mafia and I don't think BW is mafia, but I'm just putting this out there so we don't blindly following someone into the dark for the whole game

15 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

I'm still not totally discounting the BW sacrificing Qwags theory.

It's a bit weird for BW to release that information about Qwags so early, ESPECIALLY cuz nightfall is tomorrow night. It kills most of the discussion.

BW is too good of a TP to do that. He would wait until at least tomorrow IMO. So maybe he just slipped up or maybe there's more to it.

Also the fact that he still hasn't put me on his scum list scares me. When BW is TP, I'm ALWAYS on his early round scum list. 

I wanted to show proof before he could change anything. Honestly I considered trying to get more info out of him but that would've been immoral.

I guess it may have been a better move to withhold until later but I was excited about catching scum and wanted to tell everyone lol.

There's still a lot to talk about and the onus is on the TPs to start that discussion.

11 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I think a likely scenario based on the theme is for there to be a few "sleeping" cylons which can be activated during the game. They may be activated randomly or maybe the mafia will have to try to activate one each round or something. I don't think everyone is a potential cylon.

I think that any speculation, without specifics, isn't TMI and this is why.

We can assume the following based on Aladeen' page one OP.

Almost any player may become a Cylon (Mafia) throughout this game.

Almost says not all, therefore some ( assuming TP specials ) are excluded from conversion.

Most of you will start with a Cylon number, it is probably advantageous for the Town
 NOT To reveal this number but it is up to you guys if you want another town of potatoes.

Most says not all, (again assuming this refers to TP specials ) have been assigned a number, and that is how the Cylons will select their conversion, by number instead of by name. So the Cylons won't know who they convert until after conversion, unless a TP reveals their number. Don't reveal, and if you participate in a PM, be careful. ( In fact: just frakking don't!)

I don't trust them. (PM's and Cylons)

If the town is smart this will be a difficult game for the Cylons to win.

I frakking hope so!

Then, in Aladeens last post before the Game Has Begun post -

One final note is that not ALL cylon numbers are unique... make of that what you will!

What does that mean? ( not the ones in the show, shared numbers ) Frak! - sounds like a wrench tossed in the mix.

Just now, JAY JAY said:

Most says not all, (again assuming this refers to TP specials ) have been assigned a number, and that is how the Cylons will select their conversion, by number instead of by name. So the Cylons won't know who they convert until after conversion, unless a TP reveals their number. Don't reveal, and if you participate in a PM, be careful. ( In fact: just frakking don't!)

I don't trust them. (PM's and Cylons)

Yeah that's what I think as well.

Archived