The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

What do those guys have to say?

Qwags is confirmed Mafia and its pretty unanimous that nearly 90% of players will vote for him.

Until after Nightfall 1, we twiddle thumbs.  On Day 2, we find another Mafia.

Well if we can find strong evidence against someone we give the vig a potential target for night 1.

@Beluga Whale You said there may be another confirmed Mafia earlier. Did anything come of that?

7 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

adding to this I'd like to see some more thoughts from @JAY JAY

Unless I missed something I don't think he's commented on any specific players?

Yeah I forgot about him. His appearance and instant disappearance is concerning. 

1 minute ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Well if we can find strong evidence against someone we give the vig a potential target for night 1.

@Beluga Whale You said there may be another confirmed Mafia earlier. Did anything come of that?

Nope

Top 3 Scum: Qwags (PM evidence)

Milk (seems to have TMI regarding Mafia conversions)

112 (making votes for the sake of voting with no other reasoning)

Top 3 Town: Myself (PM from Al Pal D that says I'm Townie)

BW (if he's Mafia, he's hurting them at the moment, & that does not make sense)

Kaz D Evil (he called out Milk right away for some sketchy logic)

On my mobile at a band rehearsal, so pardon if I don't get too much deeper into the deets.

Not very detailed but whatever, we don't have a whole lot to go off right now in terms of scum

Excluding Qwags

TP

Beluga Whale (exposed Qwags)

King Heffy (voted Qwags before he got exposed, I feel he wouldn't do that so early if they were teammates)

Jazz (trust the whale for now)

Scum

JAY JAY (avoided commenting on the game, all he's done is speculate on how the Mafia conversion works)

M&H (playing more aggressive, for lack of a better word, similar to last game when he was Mafia, Qwags voting him makes me question this read a little bit)

gbassi (another slanker I've detected, his only post is saying Qwags usually does dumb stuff)

11 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Not very detailed but whatever, we don't have a whole lot to go off right now in terms of scum

Excluding Qwags

TP

Beluga Whale (exposed Qwags)

King Heffy (voted Qwags before he got exposed, I feel he wouldn't do that so early if they were teammates)

Jazz (trust the whale for now)

Scum

JAY JAY (avoided commenting on the game, all he's done is speculate on how the Mafia conversion works)

M&H (playing more aggressive, for lack of a better word, similar to last game when he was Mafia, Qwags voting him makes me question this read a little bit)

gbassi (another slanker I've detected, his only post is saying Qwags usually does dumb stuff)

He really does, though.

1 hour ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

adding to this I'd like to see some more thoughts from @JAY JAY

Unless I missed something I don't think he's commented on any specific players?

No, not yet. I just got back, Didn't even get to watch the game!

Checked the box score, made a post in the PGT, and then reviewed here up till now.

There are still a couple of things earlier in the game I want to review and post about before  I do.

• -DLC- unpinned this topic

Archived