The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

49 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Not very detailed but whatever, we don't have a whole lot to go off right now in terms of scum

Excluding Qwags

TP

Beluga Whale (exposed Qwags)

King Heffy (voted Qwags before he got exposed, I feel he wouldn't do that so early if they were teammates)

Jazz (trust the whale for now)

Scum

JAY JAY (avoided commenting on the game, all he's done is speculate on how the Mafia conversion works)

M&H (playing more aggressive, for lack of a better word, similar to last game when he was Mafia, Qwags voting him makes me question this read a little bit)

gbassi (another slanker I've detected, his only post is saying Qwags usually does dumb stuff)

Take me off your list you &^@#! Are you trying to get a TP lynched? I'm confirmed 100% TP.

The only confirmed TP that I am currently aware of.

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

Top 3 Scum: Qwags (PM evidence)

Milk (seems to have TMI regarding Mafia conversions)

112 (making votes for the sake of voting with no other reasoning)

Top 3 Town: Myself (PM from Al Pal D that says I'm Townie)

BW (if he's Mafia, he's hurting them at the moment, & that does not make sense)

Kaz D Evil (he called out Milk right away for some sketchy logic)

On my mobile at a band rehearsal, so pardon if I don't get too much deeper into the deets.

My experience in  mafia is that people simple put a name and that is converted. I brought up who I thought was the most logical and I don't when the mafia can convert. It's not TMI when I am discussing my opinions and experience of how conversion work.

Also when was the last game a player was mafia in back to back games especially an active one like me? Quite low. 

Also BW will testify I brought to his attention this mysterious case.  Someone investigate me or something to prove this town of potatoes wrong. 

18 hours ago, Dral said:

also, I strongly encourage Apollo and/or Starbuck to contact me asap... I got a sppoiler for ya...

as well as, if I was a final five, I might say I lova ya chief, and then promptly die or watch you die... either way

Hidden Content

WARNING - IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CYCLON NUMBER greater then 6.... don't bother contacting me...

I  mean, I gotcha number, so call me maybe?

I imagine that this is just Dral being Dral.(Whatever that might mean)

The bolded part bothers me. While it's safe to assume that those characters are in the game, are you saying that they are special or that they are TP?  Is this TMI? What is the spoiler? Can you share? Aladeen posted:

Do Not Rely on Characters to prove someone's Innocence (or Guilt for that matter).

Does that mean Starbuck and Apollo could be Cylon even if they are not, in the show?

Like I said, is it just Dral or is there something there.

vote1 Qwags

Suspicious of those that vote anyone other than Qwags (Doughty Check & 112) - seems like a mafia move to avoid the bandwagon.

Top 3 TP:

- BW (obvious choice as of now, was able to fish out Qwags)

- Kaz Devil (posts don't seem shady, helpful to TP)

- Dral (posts are too attention seeking for mafia)

Top 3 Mafia:

- 112 (came in to vote 2 times today with no reasoning)

- Doughty C (same as 112)

- Milk & Honey (seems fixated on whole Mafia conversion on BW in later rounds, posts were shady)

** list not in particular order

Regarding JayJay's post on Aladeen's rules on cylon #s not being unique, does that mean there might be players that have the same #?? or they're just randomly assigned, like its not 1-26?

If #s are repeated, and conversion goes by # instead of names, what happens if mafia chooses a # that belongs to more than 1 player? do they all get converted? 

Or I wonder if Aladeen randomly chooses a player to convert to mafia?

28 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

My experience in  mafia is that people simple put a name and that is converted. I brought up who I thought was the most logical and I don't when the mafia can convert. It's not TMI when I am discussing my opinions and experience of how conversion work.

Also when was the last game a player was mafia in back to back games especially an active one like me? Quite low. 

Also BW will testify I brought to his attention this mysterious case.  Someone investigate me or something to prove this town of potatoes wrong. 

Fair enough, as I've said I can't really speak to much about past Mafia games and how those games have played out, I can only go on what info I'm presented with.

Qwags voting for you before his SCUMMMMMM PM was revealed does lend a solid voice to your explanation, so there's that.

Your point about being back2back Mafia doesn't make a difference to me...you recently stated that BW has been/is TP for 15 games in a row, the odds would be against that as well.

You've called on BW to support your cause more than once, he has yet to do so (that I've read)...why do you care if BW supports you? I have disputed your logic independently of BW, I'll ask to kindly not be considered a BW follower/groupie/whathaveyou.

You've descended my scum list for sure, but I need more info from other players before you are totally off my list...though I doubt the concerns of a Noob are of much consequence to yourself or others :lol:

4 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

I think that any speculation, without specifics, isn't TMI and this is why.

We can assume the following based on Aladeen' page one OP.

Almost any player may become a Cylon (Mafia) throughout this game.

Almost says not all, therefore some ( assuming TP specials ) are excluded from conversion.

Most of you will start with a Cylon number, it is probably advantageous for the Town
 NOT To reveal this number but it is up to you guys if you want another town of potatoes.

Most says not all, (again assuming this refers to TP specials ) have been assigned a number, and that is how the Cylons will select their conversion, by number instead of by name. So the Cylons won't know who they convert until after conversion, unless a TP reveals their number. Don't reveal, and if you participate in a PM, be careful. ( In fact: just frakking don't!)

I don't trust them. (PM's and Cylons)

If the town is smart this will be a difficult game for the Cylons to win.

I frakking hope so!

Then, in Aladeens last post before the Game Has Begun post -

One final note is that not ALL cylon numbers are unique... make of that what you will!

What does that mean? ( not the ones in the show, shared numbers ) Frak! - sounds like a wrench tossed in the mix.

This is a fishy fishy, non-commisshy post.

It says nothing of any consequence, and leaves anyone who reads it saying "Huh, well I guess it could be anyone!"

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

This is a fishy fishy, non-commisshy post.

It says nothing of any consequence, and leaves anyone who reads it saying "Huh, well I guess it could be anyone!"

giphy.gif

If that's how you read it, I question your intelligence!

Vote1 Qwags

Top 3 TP:

BW (told us about Qwags)

KH(voted for Qwags prior to the PM reveal)

M&H(Qwags voted for him)

Top 3 Mafia:

Qwags

112(just seems to be wasting votes with no real reasoning behind them)

gbassi(just seems to be slanking more than usual, least likely Mafia out of the 3 but gut feeling doesn't fill me with confidence)

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

If that's how you read it, I question your intelligence!

You literally take no firm stance in any of those statements you made in that post against any player. You leave the entire thing open to anyone.

Actually, the only positions you take in that post are ones already laid out by Al Ah Ha! Dean, you contribute nothing original, just parrot talk.

JJ is on my scum list for a shoddy defence of a shady post.

1 hour ago, Kakanucks said:

- 112 (came in to vote 2 times today with no reasoning)

1 hour ago, Lewitelli said:

112(just seems to be wasting votes with no real reasoning behind them)

3 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

112 (making votes for the sake of voting with no other reasoning)

If this is how you are reading my play, you are scum.

@King Heffy ikr. :( I &^@#ed my knee up too today.

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

You literally take no firm stance in any of those statements you made in that post against any player. You leave the entire thing open to anyone.

Actually, the only positions you take in that post are ones already laid out by Al Ah Ha! Dean, you contribute nothing original, just parrot talk.

JJ is on my scum list for a shoddy defence of a shady post.

Do yourself and me a favour and go back a few pages to read my posts since returning home. I'm working on this thread and I'm at page 9 currently. If it will make you happy ... frakk!, I don't care if you're happy. The last time somebody couldn't deal with the way I play, they turned out to be scum too. I'm TP and I will post further my thoughts on M&H, BW, 112, FWY, QWags and JL soon enough. Give me some time. Nightfall is still 22 hours away.

1 minute ago, One one two said:

If this is how you are reading my play, you are scum.

@King Heffy ikr. :( I &^@#ed my knee up too today.

You literally said you voted for MH because you "like voting"...

If you have a better reason, then I'm all ears. Otherwise, that's the limited info I have to go on at the moment.

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

Do yourself and me a favour and go back a few pages to read my posts since returning home. I'm working on this thread and I'm at page 9 currently. If it will make you happy ... frakk!, I don't care if you're happy. The last time somebody couldn't deal with the way I play, they turned out to be scum too. I'm TP and I will post further my thoughts on M&H, BW, 112, FWY, QWags and JL soon enough. Give me some time. Nightfall is still 22 hours away.

OK, fair enough. 

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

You literally said you voted for MH because you "like voting"...

If you have a better reason, then I'm all ears. Otherwise, that's the limited info I have to go on at the moment.

That's right. What have you done to help the town?

1 minute ago, One one two said:

That's right. What have you done to help the town?

I baked cookies.

But no one freakin' touched them! Let alone mentioned the fact I baked delicious, chewy chocolate chip cookies, and  a batch of sugar free for diabetics, and some goshdarn gluten free, & some fudging vegan cookies, all in the name of keeping peoples tummies from rumbling!

...they're in the corner if you want some.

1 hour ago, JAY JAY said:

I've caught up, so now I'm taking a Raptor and jumping back - earlier in the thread.

Pray I don't run into a Basestar!

Claim you're all caught up on thread, then tell me you're on page 9 just a few scant posts later...

1 hour ago, JAY JAY said:

I imagine that this is just Dral being Dral.(Whatever that might mean)

The bolded part bothers me. While it's safe to assume that those characters are in the game, are you saying that they are special or that they are TP?  Is this TMI? What is the spoiler? Can you share? Aladeen posted:

Do Not Rely on Characters to prove someone's Innocence (or Guilt for that matter).

Does that mean Starbuck and Apollo could be Cylon even if they are not, in the show?

Like I said, is it just Dral or is there something there.

Another post where you take no firm stance on anything/anyone, including Dral, just a whole bunch of "well, gee whiz, search me!" type o' stuff.

Super shady, non-comittal Mafioso style o' posto'.

But don't take my word for it, I'm a noob!

Noob rhymes with boob, & boobs are awesome. Nipple for the win.

• -DLC- unpinned this topic

Archived