The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

5 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Claim you're all caught up on thread, then tell me you're on page 9 just a few scant posts later...

Another post where you take no firm stance on anything/anyone, including Dral, just a whole bunch of "well, gee whiz, search me!" type o' stuff.

Super shady, non-comittal Mafioso style o' posto'.

But don't take my word for it, I'm a noob!

Noob rhymes with boob, & boobs are awesome. Nipple for the win.

Yup, I caught up from the last vote occurrence I'd noted before I left to the end of the page that was the last one when I got home.After that initial new vote occurrences being noted, I went back. Back to an earlier point in the thread to note things that had caught my eye during the recording of the vote occurrences. Noting pages on which to quote and post thoughts and responses to and about. I'm currently on page 10 and will post those (pages 5 to 10 much later when I get some sleep). I probably would have been further along except some dumbass, sorry, some idiot won't leave me be.

If this keeps up I'll have to stop those damn notifications. I'm going to bed.

Boobs are awesome!, noobs aren't

9 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Yup, I caught up from the last vote occurrence I'd noted before I left to the end of the page that was the last one when I got home.After that initial new vote occurrences being noted, I went back. Back to an earlier point in the thread to note things that had caught my eye during the recording of the vote occurrences. Noting pages on which to quote and post thoughts and responses to and about. I'm currently on page 10 and will post those (pages 5 to 10 much later when I get some sleep). I probably would have been further along except some dumbass, sorry, some idiot won't leave me be.

If this keeps up I'll have to stop those damn notifications. I'm going to bed.

Boobs are awesome!, noobs aren't

Man alive, you posted to be all caught up 1 full hour before I called you out, and that was an hour ago...now you're on page 10...

I'm sorry if it takes you an hour to read each page, should you be blaming the noob or your slooooooooow reading? You'll be up till tomorrow catching up on the other 8 pages. It stinks! It stinks I tells ya!giphy.gif

6 hours ago, One one two said:

It shows that I'm bold and dgaf, which are TP traits.

This is not so good. I'm don't think TP 112 would be concerned with explaining why she's acting like a TP.

Also her focus only seems to be on defending herself or discrediting those who are accusing her. I'm definitely not getting any town vibes right now.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

This is not so good. I'm don't think TP 112 would be concerned with explaining why she's acting like a TP.

Also her focus only seems to be on defending herself or discrediting those who are accusing her. I'm definitely not getting any town vibes right now.

Given she just had a couple things stolen from her, I'm fine with giving her a pass for a round. Maybe two. If she's still acting sketch after that, vote her out...

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm discrediting them because they're simply scummy reads.

8 hours ago, Kakanucks said:

vote1 Qwags

Suspicious of those that vote anyone other than Qwags (Doughty Check & 112) - seems like a mafia move to avoid the bandwagon.

Top 3 TP:

- BW (obvious choice as of now, was able to fish out Qwags)

- Kaz Devil (posts don't seem shady, helpful to TP)

- Dral (posts are too attention seeking for mafia)

Top 3 Mafia:

- 112 (came in to vote 2 times today with no reasoning)

- Doughty C (same as 112)

- Milk & Honey (seems fixated on whole Mafia conversion on BW in later rounds, posts were shady)

** list not in particular order

I'm going to address this before I head out because this actually is pretty bad.

Firstly you call Dral TP because his posts are "attention seeking". I'm pretty sure you know full well that Dral does similar things as mafia and is usually just as attention seeking.

Second, you call 112 and Doughty scummy for voting away from the overwhelming bandwagon but are those votes not attention seeking? You should know that at least 112 isn't avoiding the bandwagon when she votes elsewhere. All three of your scum reads are super easy to make and I know you're better than this when you're town.

58 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

@Zfetchwent from someone we can't get to shut up to not posting at all! Cmon fetcher! 

Pssh. I'm only there when a hero like myself is truly needed. or when TP are a bunch of potatoes

Behaviors I've noticed thus far:

TP:
AV
BW
Heffy
TL
JJ(Probably a special based off his exaggerated defense)
M&H
Falcon

Not as TP:
Bassi
Kaz

Only one I'm able to confidently say is in the right category above is TL as per usual.

Archived