The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

Ok, my essay is finished finally.

I can provide some actual top 3 reads for either side, although I don't think my list will deviate much from what's been posted.

If you guys want one, I can do one but if not, I'll say some thoughts here.

1. Qwags, like I've stated before, gave himself away and should be a very good lynch.  No questions asked.  Although Mafia is aware of this most likely, so if the bandwagon wasn't already big, it might get bigger.

2. Keep an eye on Milk.  I said he could just be prone to making dumb reads but I think because of Qwags, he'll have some time to think of ways to relieve pressure off himself.  For round 1, he should be off anybody's radar but it would be stupid to not look at Milk in round 2, IMO.

3. I don't think much of 112's off-vote but Doughty looks a little odd.  Although I'm not certain I could say DC is Mafia or not.  Still early.

Nobody else has really done anything to put me off or raise an alarm, so I'm under the impression that most here who have been active are TP.  Still early though.

I have class in a bit but I'll be home a few hours before nightfall.

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Pssh. I'm only there when a hero like myself is truly needed. or when TP are a bunch of potatoes

Behaviors I've noticed thus far:

TP:
AV
BW
Heffy
TL
JJ(Probably a special based off his exaggerated defense)
M&H
Falcon

Not as TP:
Bassi
Kaz

Only one I'm able to confidently say is in the right category above is TL as per usual.

what

What

Are you seriously TP special hunting openly ITT? That's so scummy it's almost TWTBW. Usually it's the mafia who are looking for the TP specials not the TP.

I agree on TL but why is Milk listed as a TP? Everyone else seems to think he's scum.

16 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Nobody else has really done anything to put me off or raise an alarm, so I'm under the impression that most here who have been active are TP.  Still early though.

Potential TMI? He did it last game frequently so this could be another case of that. I mean what brings such a new player to that conclusion? Last game several active players were mafia and I don't buy that AV is a good enough scum-hunter yet to figure this out.

If he ends up flipping scum, I'd refer back to this and see who was active up to this point.

Vote Count:

Qwags (14) - KH, TL, JL, M&H, Falcon, AV, Jazz, Zfetch, Virt, Fwybwed, Kaz, Kakanucks, Lewt, BW

M&H (1) -  Qwags

Falcon (1) - 112

Fwybwed (1) - DC

Not voted: @JAY JAY, @Dr.Strangelove, @mau5trap, @Where's Wellwood, @ilduce39, @Dral, @g_bassi13, @CanucksLegacy

Reminder:

ONLY votes that include the round number will be counted. 

Vote1 Aladeen - First Round

Vote2 Aladeen - Second Round

Vote69 Aladeen - Sixty-Ninth Round

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Potential TMI? He did it last game frequently so this could be another case of that. I mean what brings such a new player to that conclusion? Last game several active players were mafia and I don't buy that AV is a good enough scum-hunter yet to figure this out.

If he ends up flipping scum, I'd refer back to this and see who was active up to this point.

lol

Well, this is what I get for not reading the thread and making an assumption.

But to answer this, look at Strangelove and fwybwed from last game.  Both quiet and turned out Mafia.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

lol

Well, this is what I get for not reading the thread and making an assumption.

But to answer this, look at Strangelove and fwybwed from last game.  Both quiet and turned out Mafia.

Yeah but you, falcon and Milk were all very active as mafia last game. It just seems odd that you could arrive to such a conclusion when some of these active players could easily be mafia. 

7 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I voted Qwags. Not that it matter though.

You did sorry my bad, I will update that.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Did WW even agree to play?

He posted in the thread didn't he? ;) that's legally binding IMO

Yeah but you, falcon and Milk were all very active as mafia last game. It just seems odd that you could arrive to such a conclusion when some of these active players could easily be mafia. 

You missed the part where I said "still early though" which signifies a lot can change.  And although I didn't say it, I implied that I wasn't sure on basically anybody, hence why I only outlined those 3-4 names

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

You missed the part where I said "still early though" which signifies a lot can change.  And although I didn't say it, I implied that I wasn't sure on basically anybody, hence why I only outlined those 3-4 names

Idc what you said after I want to know what brought you to this conclusion: 

I'm under the impression that most here who have been active are TP.

Walk me through it slowly.

33 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

what

What

Are you seriously TP special hunting openly ITT? That's so scummy it's almost TWTBW. Usually it's the mafia who are looking for the TP specials not the TP.

I agree on TL but why is Milk listed as a TP? Everyone else seems to think he's scum.

Eh, I usually try to have more-specific reads when I'm reading multiple TP. Probably shouldn't have done that if he is actually a special, but if he's not, then that works out great.

Also, I think MH is likely TP. His post where he made predictions on the amount of page numbers and winning faction is just so TP-like that it almost eliminates him as a potential mafia. Also, Qwags voted for him. Qwags just unvoted him, but if anything that's just a weak attempt at trying to cause paranoia.

Idc what you said after I want to know what brought you to this conclusion: 

Walk me through it slowly.

My impression isn't so much an impression as it is me admitting that I have nothing to go on anybody else, save for those names I mentioned, so I just consider them to be TP.  Which is why I say its early because obviously things can still happen.

Do I think that everybody in this thread whose been active so far are TP?  Obviously not.  But I just don't have anything to tell me otherwise, without making a reach or huge assumption.

I'm not sure what's so hard about this lol.

7 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

My impression isn't so much an impression as it is me admitting that I have nothing to go on anybody else, save for those names I mentioned, so I just consider them to be TP.  Which is why I say its early because obviously things can still happen.

Do I think that everybody in this thread whose been active so far are TP?  Obviously not.  But I just don't have anything to tell me otherwise, without making a reach or huge assumption.

I'm not sure what's so hard about this lol.

Yuck. Why would you do that?  Everyone's your potential enemy until they prove themselves so I don't see the logic in calling TP just because they've been active.

It's hard because your logic doesn't flow like a TP's would. 

Archived