The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

16 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I agree, it reeks. Just like his posts last night, and now he's claiming he's still catching up? Has to re-read the whole thread? JJ says he has a scum read on me, but he never said anything about it till I called him out last night on his posts, then gives no explanation as to why??

Sounds like a bunch o' malarkey.

I'm not claiming that I'm catching up, but that I need to reread the thread to post on my next suspicion. Takes me awhile, both the reading and the writing. Not that it's any of your concern, but my reasons for this and your need  to have me proceed at either your speed or liking isn't valid for me. My reasons for suspecting you will be explained, however, another possible is of more importance at this time. Wait your turn.

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

I'm not claiming that I'm catching up, but that I need to reread the thread to post on my next suspicion. Takes me awhile, both the reading and the writing. Not that it's any of your concern, but my reasons for this and your need  to have me proceed at either your speed or liking isn't valid for me. My reasons for suspecting you will be explained, however, another possible is of more importance at this time. Wait your turn.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, CanucksLegacy said:

Losing? How so?

Hardly any info? So of the 20 or so pages since game started, there's "hardly any info?" Good cause now I don't have to read it.

As for, "....the vig can kill more accurately," like there isn't any deception in this game :rolleyes:

Not everyone is a robot who wants to consider strictly probabilities as to whether or not they send or don't send a kill. There's no need to get all upset because someone opposed your view/approach man, as I stated, not everyone is going to agree.

Might as well tell SK (if any) to not send a kill or not lynch anyone as well since it's more favourable for him/her to have more TP around than Mafia.

By your logic the probability we hit TP and harm the town is high since there's hardly any info to work with. Why even bother with a lynch this round? Is that not a risk also?

Love how much effort you're putting into arguing with me when you haven't put 1 second of effort into actual scum-hunting.

Most of your post is straw man and I'm not taking this argument any further.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Love how much effort you're putting into arguing with me when you haven't put 1 second of effort into actual scum-hunting.

Most of your post is straw man and I'm not taking this argument any further.

I'll take that as a forfeit. The reason I focused on you is because when I initially read your logic like at the very beginning of the game, I found it odd and didn't agree with it. I'd 100% would've killed you or Lewt tonight if I had to power to.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Qwags makes it out free lmao?

I haven't read entire thread. Apparently there's hardly any info so I won't bother.

Just now, CanucksLegacy said:

I'll take that as a forfeit. The reason I focused on you is because when I initially read your logic like at the very beginning of the game, I found it odd and didn't agree with it. I'd 100% would've killed you or Lewt tonight if I had to power to.

I haven't read entire thread. Apparently there's hardly any info so I won't bother.

LOL

7 minutes ago, CanucksLegacy said:

:picard:

1 minute ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

:picard:

47 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Loling at you trying to make this a philosophical argument because you're losing. It's about probability. In the first round (assuming the vig is not in contact with the TP alliance) the vig has hardly any info to work off of and therefore, the chances of hitting a TP and harming the town are high.

As the game progresses there's is a lot more info and the vig can kill more accurately. Based off all my mafia experience I have come to the conclusion that it is definitely not worth it for the vig to blind fire in round 1 unless they are certain they're hitting scum.

Archived