The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

I am gonna be a bit gutsy here. 3rd round or 4th round we kill BW because he will surely be mafia by then. He might be one of the role(s) that can't be converted though but really we can't take that risk. If he makes it past 2rounds then he is surely mafia or super drunk and not threating the mafia enough to kill him.

I see where both angles are coming from with killing in round 1 good or bad. Personally, I will follow BW here and say wait a whole round. It's hard enough to find a decent lynch target never mind hit a mafia. Not worth risking since mafia are on a srs win streak and every tp counts. 

Virt post wise screams TMI but also TWTBW imo. Virt ain't no dummy to say something like that so early on. 

BIG TIP FOR THE WHOLE TOWN LATE IN THE GAME: IF YOU WOULD BE MAFIA WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY. 

Wouldn't say Virt's post "reeks" of scum, looks to me like a simple question that a lot of people would be interested in knowing the answer to. Neutral on Virt.

2 hours ago, milk and honey said:

I am gonna be a bit gutsy here. 3rd round or 4th round we kill BW because he will surely be mafia by then. He might be one of the role(s) that can't be converted though but really we can't take that risk. If he makes it past 2rounds then he is surely mafia or super drunk and not threating the mafia enough to kill him.

I see where both angles are coming from with killing in round 1 good or bad. Personally, I will follow BW here and say wait a whole round. It's hard enough to find a decent lynch target never mind hit a mafia. Not worth risking since mafia are on a srs win streak and every tp counts. 

Virt post wise screams TMI but also TWTBW imo. Virt ain't no dummy to say something like that so early on. 

BIG TIP FOR THE WHOLE TOWN LATE IN THE GAME: IF YOU WOULD BE MAFIA WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE AND WHY. 

Sounds dumb to me. The mafia could easily leave him alive longer than usual, just to make TP suspicious. I'd need a far stronger reason to lynch someone as potentially helpful as BW than that.

So what read did you get from it? You said it was both TMI and TWTBW, do you find it suspicious or not?

WTF!

So quick, I said I wasn't gonna play if it was BSG themed... seriously, why did you do this Aladeen?

I threatened you so hard, but it's cool, I'm hosting next game, Baby-lon 5 themed, you will die first round for sure... don't you dare frack this up for me Aladeen...

$&!#, so drunk...

so anyways, yeah, TP I got a number, the international number of love....

wtf.... so many pages....

also - I'm gay and I don't have 2 legs....

no I'm not Virt brony cos-playing....

who am I?

YES.,... who wants to get real ! I Got a number might be red or green, some thing something, you're not a fiend...

BTW - @Aladeen, you watch the prequel ?

also, I strongly encourage Apollo and/or Starbuck to contact me asap... I got a sppoiler for ya...

as well as, if I was a final five, I might say I lova ya chief, and then promptly die or watch you die... either way

so great story - my old comp wouldn't run unless this song was playing (your dad composed it) and it would crash every 3 mins without fail unless it was running,,,

true story, I swear

WARNING - IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CYCLON NUMBER greater then 6.... don't bother contacting me...

I  mean, I gotcha number, so call me maybe?

BTW - if anyone hasn't had the pleasure of watching the new BSG series...I HIGHLY recommend you start with season 2, a random episode between 4 and 9...  watch a couple in sequence, and if you aren't hooked, watch the mini series start at 00 and 01...

season 2 is the apex of the series, then it gets better, then worse, then amazing.... the series finale is a let down to some... and a masterful ending to others... myself, I poured a shot of everyone who died at the end... D, Billie, HotDog, Kat,  Gatta, the Galatica... the list goes on... this was a show that killed off beloved ones just when you thought they would live to the end

and if you aren't hooked by then, you have no soul...

also - doc, pls save me

6 hours ago, milk and honey said:

This makes little sense to me...you say he will be mafia after 2 rounds, OR just another Townie that's not threatening the mafia...either way you want to lynch him?

If he's super drunk & not a threat to the Mob Jobs, then why should we lynch him? Just takes out a member of our town for no reason other than you "being gutsy".

I don't get your read on  Virt either, is it TMI or TWTBW? If Virt "ain't no dummy", then why is he incapable of being that wolfy? Fishy fishy fishy.

6 hours ago, milk and honey said:

*SIRENS*

Holy frack this is so scummy. First off, how does Virts post "scream" TMI? Do you know he's accurate?

Second, the "TWTBW" thing sounds completely like forced reasoning because you want to justify calling him TP.

Third, why ae you talking about me as if you know I'm TP? That screams TMI tbh.

Also, like last game, you sound completely over-confident. Town Milk has a much more cautious and less aggressive progression. 

Vote1 Milk

7 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Given recent games, I don't see why we need a reason to vote specific members as Mafia. It usually ends up backfiring.

7 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

*SIRENS*

Holy frack this is so scummy. First off, how does Virts post "scream" TMI? Do you know he's accurate?

Second, the "TWTBW" thing sounds completely like forced reasoning because you want to justify calling him TP.

Third, why ae you talking about me as if you know I'm TP? That screams TMI tbh.

Also, like last game, you sound completely over-confident. Town Milk has a much more cautious and less aggressive progression. 

Vote1 Milk

Agreed, not 1 part of his post doesn't reek like 3 week old egg salad.

VOTE1 MILK

Katz calling Milk out on his erroneous logic, and his edit defintely come across like a fine upstanding citizen of our town.

Given the less than satisfactory nature of Milk's defence of Virt (SCUMMMMMMMY), I think Virt is Mafioso teammate to Mafia Milk Man. If Virt is town, Milk has little incentive to throw his bro a bone.

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Maybe since we all have numbers, the cylons are able to pick a number each round to activate?

That would mean the Cylons have the ability to potentially activate more than 1 player a round, didn't Al Bundy Dean say not all the numbers are unique?

• -DLC- unpinned this topic

Archived