The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

That would mean the Cylons have the ability to potentially activate more than 1 player a round, didn't Al Bundy Dean say not all the numbers are unique?

Yeah but not every player is necessarily a cylon (assuming my prediction is correct). There could be a few players with the same number but only one is an actual cylon sleeper.

10 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Vote1 JL

That joke about not being on BW's list felt completely forced.

True, it wasn't that good a joke, but are bad jokes cause enough to lynch a person?

Please weigh in on Milk, how're you reading his (FISHHHHHHY) post?

what is TWTBW???

Virts post sounds neutral to me so far, it sounds like an honest question, and a guess at how mafia group would grow. Typical Virt to me.

Milk and Honey on the other hand, pretty shady post from the beginning. But the last game I played, everyone TP was shady as EFF.

No comments for now, way too many players still haven't posted yet.

2 minutes ago, Kakanucks said:

what is TWTBW???

Virts post sounds neutral to me so far, it sounds like an honest question, and a guess at how mafia group would grow. Typical Virt to me.

Milk and Honey on the other hand, pretty shady post from the beginning. But the last game I played, everyone TP was shady as EFF.

No comments for now, way too many players still haven't posted yet.

Too Wolfy To Be Wolfy...

I find it interesting that you make two comments that directly address your opinions on Virt & Milk, but then say you will make no comments for now...

Actually I find it it Shady. Shady as fuuuuuuudge.

1 hour ago, Qwags said:

Given recent games, I don't see why we need a reason to vote specific members as Mafia. It usually ends up backfiring.

how is this not scummy

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

I think a likely scenario based on the theme is for there to be a few "sleeping" cylons which can be activated during the game. They may be activated randomly or maybe the mafia will have to try to activate one each round or something. I don't think everyone is a potential cylon.

you are totally mafia...

wtf, why haven't you giuys PM'd me yet...\

oh wait, game full of newbs

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Too Wolfy To Be Wolfy...

I find it interesting that you make two comments that directly address your opinions on Virt & Milk, but then say you will make no comments for now...

Actually I find it it Shady. Shady as fuuuuuuudge.

I think I meant to say no MORE comments for now, its an early morning :ph34r:

2 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

Vote bw 

I'm not on the scum list yet? Unacceptable 

2 hours ago, JohnLocke said:

But for reals, bw makes a really good point against milker

Unvote Votenospace1nospace milkyboy

This is suspect to me....trying to be playfully coy. To me posts like this tend to throw off the scent of Mafia...but I smell a burned out toaster....

Vote JohnLocke.

Suspect BW 

Archived