The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

8 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Sounds dumb to me. The mafia could easily leave him alive longer than usual, just to make TP suspicious. I'd need a far stronger reason to lynch someone as potentially helpful as BW than that.

So what read did you get from it? You said it was both TMI and TWTBW, do you find it suspicious or not?

Why wouldn't the mafia pick BW? Barely anyone ever challeges BW and those people don't get followed. If I am mafia I pick BW hands down without a doubt. He hasn't been mafia in like 15 games and no one would go against him.

Don't be a blind sheep here Kaz.

TWTBW, not suspicious for me.

I am not a noob, do you really think I would come out so early with that kind of post?  You guys are so potato even potatoes are jealous how Potato you are.

4 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

This makes little sense to me...you say he will be mafia after 2 rounds, OR just another Townie that's not threatening the mafia...either way you want to lynch him?

If he's super drunk & not a threat to the Mob Jobs, then why should we lynch him? Just takes out a member of our town for no reason other than you "being gutsy".

I don't get your read on  Virt either, is it TMI or TWTBW? If Virt "ain't no dummy", then why is he incapable of being that wolfy? Fishy fishy fishy.

Yes 100% to the top. He is either mafia trying to kill the tps off by then.  If he is a tp and not being useful we should lynch him.  just follow him for no reasons 99% of the time is brainless. Sometimes lynching a pointless tp can open up air and help get the scum. Even BW will agree here with my logic. 

TWTBW. He likes to have fun. 

Guys anyone who goes after BW is doomed. No one should be trusted or safe from attacks in mafia. Since anyone could indeed be mafia. Don't follow like blind sheep and actually try to think for yourself. disappointing how many votes I see against me. Does anyone see my logic with BW?

3 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

True, it wasn't that good a joke, but are bad jokes cause enough to lynch a person?

Please weigh in on Milk, how're you reading his (FISHHHHHHY) post?

Ok you are a noob so I will explain the thinking behind BW.

BW hasn't been mafia in like 15games. Everyone follows him and anyone who questions him is either heading into dps or not getting their lynch target lynch'd. Why on earth wouldn't the mafia pick him as soon as they can. 

He is truly the Donald Trump of mafia sometimes right, sometimes wrong and he has a big mouth. His followers will follow him no matter what happens in this universe. 

I can see where M&H is coming from, BW is killed off first or second round every game since I've played on here, always one of the most vocal figures in the games so if he's still alive in the latter rounds it probably isn't a good thing as Mafia like to take him out early in previous games. Also, Virts post was just an honest question imo.

12 hours ago, milk and honey said:

I am gonna be a bit gutsy here. 3rd round or 4th round we kill BW because he will surely be mafia by then. He might be one of the role(s) that can't be converted though but really we can't take that risk. If he makes it past 2rounds then he is surely mafia or super drunk and not threating the mafia enough to kill him.

I see where both angles are coming from with killing in round 1 good or bad. Personally, I will follow BW here and say wait a whole round. It's hard enough to find a decent lynch target never mind hit a mafia. Not worth risking since mafia are on a srs win streak and every tp counts. 

Virt post wise screams TMI but also TWTBW imo. Virt ain't no dummy to say something like that so early on. 

1 hour ago, milk and honey said:

JL, and fwybwed votes are making me itch my head. Why not vote me fwybwed?  JL why change so quickly? Caboose will be like oh only mafia will care for such a thing but I call people out for it every time I see it.

Someone asked what I edited.

it was a word in the bold I misspelled. 

There are 2 ways to take this comment....to be gutsy as a mafia player to call out and strategy that looks horrible on paper....Or to be gutsy as a Tp to develop a proposal strategy on ONE player that goes as far as 4 rounds....both with out knowing the "future" posts or tactics of either TP or Mafia.

1. You could be Mafia trying to lead the sheeple for 4 rounds to keep him at bay... OR

2. You could be a TP with tunnel vision....no one truly knows who is mafia yet NOT EVEN BW....

This is round one...What I look for is those who want to be seen openly but not to be watched continually...hence my current vote.... that is why Im not voting for you...

3 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

@Dral I can't find a post jazz made since the beginning of the game up to your vote on him. 

exactly... Jazz always posts early mornings when he's TP.... check the time stamps from other games ;)

he's hiding something... or you are....

1 minute ago, fwybwed said:

There are 2 ways to take this comment....to be gutsy as a mafia player to call out and strategy that looks horrible on paper....Or to be gutsy as a Tp to develop a proposal strategy on ONE player that goes as far as 4 rounds....both with out knowing the "future" posts or tactics of either TP or Mafia.

1. You could be Mafia trying to lead the sheeple for 4 rounds to keep him at bay... OR

2. You could be a TP with tunnel vision....no one truly knows who is mafia yet NOT EVEN BW....

This is round one...What I look for is those who want to be seen openly but not to be watched continually...hence my current vote.... that is why Im not voting for you...

I know that no one knows who is mafia. Just I couldn't leave the thought alone since I would probably forget it.

Archived