The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Avalanche March 16th 7pm

86Viking

1 hour ago, Stinkburger said:

And back from suspension number 2! Was I missed?

Post Script.....I hope we get the L tonight.

Yes you were missed. B)

Do you seriously cheer for us do lose during the game?  I accept losing garners us a better draft spot, but while the boys are playing I ALWAYS cheer for them to win.  

3 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

I could not find any details of his injury but that playoff series against Torpedo was nasty. Jokerit lost several players due to injures, Torpedo coach almost fought two Jokerit players in one of games, Jokerit GM was fined...

Sounds like he could coach Calgary; or Hartley could go coach in the K (preferred option).

Tryamkin is gonna need time to adjust. Hopefully people temper expectations based on that. I don't like how he gets comparisons to Chara, this is a big guy and we've seen how if you lack foot speed of IQ being big isn't going to help your chances in the NHL. I hope this guy is a smart, big hockey player and if he ends up as a 5/6 dmen for this team I'd consider this pick a huge success. 

13 minutes ago, Erik Karlsson said:

First nucks game I've been excited to watch in a long time.

I just want to see atleast a couple big hits from the Russians.

They're either going to disappoint or impress, going to be interesting.

Pedan I think for sure could deliver that with maybe a fight with Mcleod also. tryamkin will be interesting to see if he uses his size to hit players, hopefully yes!

2 minutes ago, Yotes said:

Pedan I think for sure could deliver that with maybe a fight with Mcleod also. tryamkin will be interesting to see if he uses his size to hit players, hopefully yes!

Next year, if we draft Sergachev, we could have three big mean Russian D.  If just one of them can play like Fetisov, we win.  Tonight I want to see our twin towers lay some beats.

1 minute ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

super excited to see the refs skate.  they're my favorites

Might get to see them skate backwards if you're lucky. 

Archived