The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

cdc, build my madlibs (rewrite the story for rush hour 3)

Twilight Sparkle

rush hour 3 kinda sucked, so we're making our own D:

i need

1. number: schfifty five 

2. occupation: meme page admin

3. occupation: Fantasy Football League Commissioner

4. place: compton

5. person in room (male): Nicky Cage

6. place: DMV

7. occupation: Dominatrix

8. body part: eye brow

9. adjective: drunk

10. noun: erection

11. body part.: oriface

12. celebrity: lil b

13. verb ending in "ing": krumping

14. adverb: silently

15. verb ending in "s": sniffs

everyone can submit 1-2 answers :3

8 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

rush hour 3 kinda sucked, so we're making our own D:

i need

1. number:

2. occupation:

3. occupation:

4. place:

5. person in room (male):

6. place:

7. occupation:

8. body part:

9. adjective:

10. noun:

11. body part.:

12. celebrity:

13. verb ending in "ing":

14. adverb:

15. verb ending in "s":

everyone can submit 1-2 answers :3

Farmer

Cook

Compton

? not sure (Harpreet)

Terrace

Service worker

Iilac

slouch

wall

Ankle

Tom Sestito

sleeping

silently

sniffs

i randomized the number 7 slot XD

schfifty five years after the end of Rush Hour 2, James Carter is no longer a Meme Page Admin, but a Fantasy Football League Commissioner on the streets of Compton. Lee is now the bodyguard for his friend Nicky Cage. Lee is still upset with Carter about an incident in the DMV when Carter accidentally shot Lee`s girlfriend, Dominatrix Isabella Molina, in the eye brow.

During the World Criminal Court discussions, as Nicky Cage addresses the importance to fight the Triad, he announces that he knows the drunk of the Triad leadership known as the Shy Shen. Suddenly, Nicky Cage takes a erection in the orifice, disrupting the conference. Lee pursues the assassin and corners him, discovering that the assassin is his brother, Lil B. When Lee hesitates to shoot Lil B, Carter shows up krumping towards the two and silently sniffs Lee over, allowing Lil B to escape.

6 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i randomized the number 7 slot XD

schfifty five years after the end of Rush Hour 2, James Carter is no longer a Meme Page Admin, but a Fantasy Football League Commissioner on the streets of Compton. Lee is now the bodyguard for his friend Nicky Cage. Lee is still upset with Carter about an incident in the DMV when Carter accidentally shot Lee`s girlfriend, Dominatrix Isabella Molina, in the eye brow.

During the World Criminal Court discussions, as Nicky Cage addresses the importance to fight the Triad, he announces that he knows the drunk of the Triad leadership known as the Shy Shen. Suddenly, Nicky Cage takes a erection in the orifice, disrupting the conference. Lee pursues the assassin and corners him, discovering that the assassin is his brother, Lil B. When Lee hesitates to shoot Lil B, Carter shows up krumping towards the two and silently sniffs Lee over, allowing Lil B to escape.

The ending is the best

Archived