The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arrow [Signs ups: closed] Game ended! TP wins for first time in a long time!

milk and honey

Ok I remember now I guess I blocked that out, it took me like 12 pages of reading before those memories started to come back lol I was reading posts I made with zero recollection of posting them for a while there 

1 minute ago, Dral said:

Just so everyone knows, if I have a killing role this game, Virt is the first to die... so please don't lynch me for this pre-game confession

Man you're a little pussy boy. You aren't going to do anything but sit on your little pony chair and talk $&!# while pretending to drink alcohol. Just sit down before I embarrass you even more little guy. 

Just now, Virtanen87 said:

Man you're a little pussy boy. You aren't going to do anything but sit on your little pony chair and talk $&!# while pretending to drink alcohol. Just sit down before I embarrass you even more little guy. 

I repped this post before I even got to the second sentence tbh.

10 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Bro you need to lay off the acid

I can't help it I had a sheet of it and was pulled over by the cops I had to gaunch it. The cops talked to me for over 30 minutes while my balls were sweating and absorbing all the cid bro. 

Archived