The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arrow [Signs ups: closed] Game ended! TP wins for first time in a long time!

milk and honey

27 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

anyone wanna  tell me what page is where TS cheated? Great history lesson. How did the whole AJ/TS relationship end up? 

'allegedly' cheated... who knows really? I really think Virt just needed something to blame for having a small pen15  and the game kinda fizzled after that...

AJ/TS - gotta ask them but it seems like their lesbien relationship is still going strong...

36 minutes ago, Dral said:

'allegedly' cheated... who knows really? I really think Virt just needed something to blame for having a small pen15  and the game kinda fizzled after that...

AJ/TS - gotta ask them but it seems like their lesbien relationship is still going strong...

Allegedly lol. Read JL's posts at the end of the game.

1 hour ago, Dral said:

Also.... just so you know Aladeen, I'm going to host a B5 themed game very soon and I'm going to completely butcher it

I have no doubt you will just like ever other game you've hosted or been a part of in any way actually.

7 hours ago, Dral said:

Lmao Dral is salty af

4 hours ago, DoughtysCheck said:

is TS a girl or a guy?

Does it matter?

I personally don't know the sex/gender of 95% of the Mafia players/CDC users...though I'm pretty sure TS is a guy, I've heard the brony term tossed around in reference to TS.

Had to look up the term, cuz' I'm not that hip.

16 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Does it matter?

I personally don't know the sex/gender of 95% of the Mafia players/CDC users...though I'm pretty sure TS is a guy, I've heard the brony term tossed around in reference to TS.

Had to look up the term, cuz' I'm not that hip.

Me and Dral are girls

everyone else is male or Aladeen

Archived