LUCIC - CARTER - TOFFOLI

KING - LECAVALIER - VERSTEEG

CLIFFORD - ANDREOFF - LEWIS

MCNABB - DOUGHTY

MUZZIN - MARTINEZ

SCUDERI - SCHENN

QUICK

***lineups are projected and will be updated when confirmed

lets see what big Tram can do against the big bad Kings!

GO CANUCKS GO!

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I sure hope we keep Gaunce, even just as a fourth line grinder.  The kid has "IT". 

I think Gaunce has as good a shot as any of our 4th liners at making the roster next season. He's only 22, if he spends another year in the AHL it's not the end of the world.

I wish they would stop going with the vets and play Pedan. We have seen enough of Bart and Weber . They know what we have in Biega and that won't change in the next 4 games. Put the young man in for the next 4 so we can see what he is capable of. The worst thing that could happen is that they win more games.

2 minutes ago, Green Building said:

I think Gaunce has as good a shot as any of our 4th liners at making the roster next season. He's only 22, if he spends another year in the AHL it's not the end of the world.

Being reminded of him helping Tryamkin, before himself just secures that Gaunce is a solid team guy.  I wonder how he will do against the big nasty Kings?  He sure has played a good heavy game for the last while.  He just impresses me as the kind of mate, who would step into a fight with you, even knowing he would be taking more than giving.  

This game has the makings of the most physical contest of the year. With the Russian towers, Dorsett, Virtanen and Gaunce in the lineup we have more than enough size and grit to tangle with the Kings. 

I'd love to see Tram lay out a couple guys including Lucic and then Pedan knocking someone out. That would make my night. Don't care what the score is after the carnage. This game is all about pushing back hard and showing the Kings there is a new bad boy in town. We did it to the other So Cal teams. Now we get to do it to LA.

Let's see if Lucic is up to taking on Pedan. I think he runs away.  This games gonna be a beauty I think. 

2 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

This game has the makings of the most physical contest of the year. With the Russian towers, Dorsett, Virtanen and Gaunce in the lineup we have more than enough size and grit to tangle with the Kings. 

I'd love to see Tram lay out a couple guys including Lucic and then Pedan knocking someone out. That would make my night. Don't care what the score is after the carnage. This game is all about pushing back hard and showing the Kings there is a new bad boy in town. We did it to the other So Cal teams. Now we get to do it to LA.

Let's see if Lucic is up to taking on Pedan. I think he runs away.  This games gonna be a beauty I think. 

God reading that makes this old alien want to get into the battle once more.  Okay, I'm too old, too, small, too slow, but not too scared with my BIG RUSSIAN boys beside me.  Let's get those bastards boys!  Every man over the friggin boards!  :towel:

Archived