Sedin-Sedin-Hansen

Dorsett-Horvat-Etem

McCann-Granlund-Virtanen

Pedan-Gaunce-Burrows

Hamhuis-Tanev

Hutton-Tryamkin

Bartkowski-Biega

Markstrom

As much as we could use Pedan's size and meanness on D, part of me kind of hopes he can stick as a winger.

It's nice to have a guy up front that's willing to go to the net and be impossible to move. He can also throw down if D-men want to try and take advantage of our smaller forwards.

Would be nice if he can follow a path similar to Byflugien. Learn the game as a forward for awhile and then switch back to D later.

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

As much as we could use Pedan's size and meanness on D, part of me kind of hopes he can stick as a winger.

It's nice to have a guy up front that's willing to go to the net and be impossible to move. He can also throw down if D-men want to try and take advantage of our smaller forwards.

Would be nice if he can follow a path similar to Byflugien. Learn the game as a forward for awhile and then switch back to D later.

Good point. I wonder if this was Benning's idea, after all he has tried the same thing with Mackenze

3 minutes ago, alfstonker said:

Good point. I wonder if this was Benning's idea, after all he has tried the same thing with Mackenze

I think he would rather Pedan keep playing than have him get buried as a 7th or 8th D-man next season, which is  what would likely happen.

Archived