The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks vs Oilers, April 6, 2016 4 PM PST

Qwags

5 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Frick, Bob Cole.

New arena will be the finest sports facility "in the world." :picard: 

Are the Oilers going to be playing their home games in Toronto?

regards,  G.

25 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Yep. A team needs character guys like him. Sadly I don't think we have much character left in the dressing room. I think trading for Prust was a failed attempt to fix that.

We definitely need more leadership in the room. A change behind the bench is probably likely too.

Getting a character guy isn't that simple. Guys like bieksa were in our long term plans when he became that guy for us. We need another young , bieksa type guy that will be around for a long time and feel fully invested 

Just now, cuporbust said:

Getting a character guy isn't that simple. Guys like bieksa were in our long term plans when he became that guy for us. We need another bieksa type guy that will be around for a long time and feel fully invested 

What about Tanev? :lol:

46 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Our top line with a combined 1 shot including all PP time.  That's not my idea of leadership. 

Score is 6-2 for Edmonton and Bo is +2. 

Who came to play?

Exactly.  I want to here Bo lecture the "old guys" about effort.  Unfortunately, he's too classy for that.

I have no hard feelings with regards to having the other game thread locked, I don't know about reservations and that stuff or preferences.

Yes, I did figure the tie stuff, you count OT loser points to get the standings and then you subtract the OT points for any win but not the OT loser points. 

Archived