The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

11 hours ago, One one two said:

Suspicious post.

And I don't believe in coincidences. Vote falcon

You quoted Qwags post which I assume the "Suspicious post" refers to.

What are the coincidences? Is the vote for Falcon based solely on your dream?

In regards to Falcon, while he isn't posting endless memes and gifs like the last time, there is an overall feel of mafia from him.

He doesn't know how to be TP, I think.

Its still to early to even contemplate a serious top 6 lynch pool, however if I were to guess mafia at this time, totally based on gut feeling, they would be:

Falcon

BW

Chris

Qwags

Toews

This will be revised as the guilty mafia respond.

25 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

As a TP who has been lynched far too often, I don't find that statement comforting.

I think you guys are misinterpreting what I mean. I meant to say that generally, players who are talkative and promote discussion are usually helpful to the town since having more discussion = greater chance at finding scum in most cases. 

The real detriment to the TP is when players aren't talking.

Someone want to guess my character? I don't think there's any reason we can't claim for fun since the characters are not associated with our role apparently.

5 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

You quoted Qwags post which I assume the "Suspicious post" refers to.

What are the coincidences? Is the vote for Falcon based solely on your dream?

In regards to Falcon, while he isn't posting endless memes and gifs like the last time, there is an overall feel of mafia from him.

He doesn't know how to be TP, I think.

Its still to early to even contemplate a serious top 6 lynch pool, however if I were to guess mafia at this time, totally based on gut feeling, they would be:

Falcon

BW

Chris

Qwags

Toews

This will be revised as the guilty mafia respond.

Too early to have any intelligent/sensible feelings about anybody yet. Holding off judgement for as long as I can, because it really isn't worth randomly outing a TP so early. Specials need a little time to do their work.

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I think you guys are misinterpreting what I mean. I meant to say that generally, players who are talkative and promote discussion are usually helpful to the town since having more discussion = greater chance at finding scum in most cases. 

The real detriment to the TP is when players aren't talking.

Someone want to guess my character? I don't think there's any reason we can't claim for fun since the characters are not associated with our role apparently.

Not wanting to appear overly argumentative with you, but that explanation still has gotten many TP lynched.

The last time that I was 'talkative', I was lynched as TP for apparent TMI.

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Too early to have any intelligent/sensible feelings about anybody yet. Holding off judgement for as long as I can, because it really isn't worth randomly outing a TP so early. Specials need a little time to do their work.

Ya, that's why I said 'gut feeling', 'too early', etc.

You are just a little too worked up about it.

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

Not wanting to appear overly argumentative with you, but that explanation still has gotten many TP lynched.

The last time that I was 'talkative', I was lynched as TP for apparent TMI.

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

What in the world does this mean.

Just now, JAY JAY said:

Ya, that's why I said 'gut feeling', 'too early', etc.

You are just a little too worked up about it.

Not accusing you of anything, just replying; As I interpreted your post as you implying you'd like to hear from the people on your gut feeling list.

You're looking too deep into this, but it's cool, name o' the game. ^_^

Archived