The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

OK I've read the thread. I'm pretty certain 112 is TP and I agree with everything she's said so I'm likely going to sheep her reads right now. 

Vote fwy The SK is not our friend and it's worth taking them out, especially in round 1.

I know this is really weak play but I've got 2 finals tomorrow so I can't really contribute more than this atm.

Edit: Actually fine, I'll post a quick reads list but it won't be thorough:

Scum:

fwy - I believe 112

Toews - I don't like his reasoning at all. He doesn't have a towny tone either

AV - PMing and then not responding right away is bad news bears

falcon - A lot of what he's done is scummy but he seemed certain 112 was fake claiming when she said he was said he was mafia so that actually seems kind of towny. Idk but I think he requires further review.

Virt - What kind of TP claims Doc after facing a little bit of heat? Town Virt's better than that.

TP:

112 - If you're going to sheep someone, sheep her imo.

8 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

I have 2 self saves that I plan on using since im the biggest threat in the game

big playssss

You have a self save that you're going to use & you announce it after the Sheriff role claimed? And you give away how many self saves you have? Great, now Mafia can target the Sheriff this round? Are you playing that 3D chess I keep hearing Obama is so good at? This doesn't seem like a good TP strategy at all.

Just now, falcon45ca said:

You have a self save that you're going to use & you announce it after the Sheriff role claimed? And you give away how many self saves you have? Great, now Mafia can target the Sheriff this round? Are you playing that 3D chess I keep hearing Obama is so good at? This doesn't seem like a good TP strategy at all.

When you have virtanen on your side, you usually don't even need the sheriff to win big guy

Just now, Intoewsables said:

Probably the worst mafia strategy I've ever seen from 2 experienced players. Though, to be fair, the town is usually full of mindless sheep and this would work occasionally. 

If you're being serious with this post, I'm fine with letting fwyby get away this round and hanging you instead.

Archived