The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

I agree with BW and 112. Lynching the SK is the right thing to do here.

IF we had a confirmed mafia, It would be different... but we dont. 

We would be just as likely to hit a TP than a mafia with a lynch. Why not lynch someone we know for a fact isn't TP? 

Vote Fried Bread

1 hour ago, One one two said:

Toews- the Vig can eliminate her choice of Virtanen and AV this round. We will lynch fwyby this round, and next round can hang whichever one of Virt and AV is still alive. With two mafioso and the SK dead, the Town will be well ahead without having taken any chances.

How do you know the vig is a girl? 

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Sorry, not buying 112 at all I've decided you are entirely full of crap.

To come out as Sheriff this early is a sincerely stupid move and does nothing but hurt the TP.

Vote 112

But voting out the Sheriff helps the TP?

8 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

You guys are soooo dumb. I invented most of these big plays that you guys even talk about. 

Yah the only reason they are ever talked about is in lessons of what not to do in mafia. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

But voting out the Sheriff helps the TP?

I don't think 112 is Sheriff at all. I think its a deception and following 112 will lead the TP to their downfall.

112 is a more experienced player than that.

Wasn't in much danger of being voted out, and just POOF! decides to drop that she's the most powerful TP role, yeah, sorry. stupid move, not buying it smells like somebody is shovelling $&!#.

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

I don't think 112 is Sheriff at all. I think its a deception and following 112 will lead the TP to their downfall.

Wasn't in much danger of being voted out, and just POOF! decides to drop that she's the most powerful TP role, yeah, sorry. stupid move, not buying it smells like somebody is shovelling $&!#.

But on the same note, if she was mafia, she also wasn't in any danger of being voted out and didn't need to pull a fake sheriff claim in round 1 

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Well then maybe you should sit down and hang whom I'm telling you to.

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

Are you counter claiming sheriff then? At this point there is no reason not to believe her unless someone else were in fact sheriff. 

Archived