The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

18 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

You quoted Qwags post which I assume the "Suspicious post" refers to.

What are the coincidences? Is the vote for Falcon based solely on your dream?

In regards to Falcon, while he isn't posting endless memes and gifs like the last time, there is an overall feel of mafia from him.

He doesn't know how to be TP, I think.

Its still to early to even contemplate a serious top 6 lynch pool, however if I were to guess mafia at this time, totally based on gut feeling, they would be:

Falcon

BW

Chris

Qwags

Toews

This will be revised as the guilty mafia respond.

And the first to respond:

18 hours ago, Chris said:

Too early to have any intelligent/sensible feelings about anybody yet. Holding off judgement for as long as I can, because it really isn't worth randomly outing a TP so early. Specials need a little time to do their work.

Yah, well actually:

Ya, that's why I said 'gut feeling', 'too early', etc.

You are just a little too worked up about it.

Really, the list was mostly one of my joke lists(Well, semi-joke as it worked pretty good the last game)

Then:

18 hours ago, Chris said:

Not accusing you of anything, just replying; As I interpreted your post as you implying you'd like to hear from the people on your gut feeling list.

You're looking too deep into this, but it's cool, name o' the game. ^_^

Never felt that you were accusing me at all. Strange! Why do you even care about the list this early if you are tp?

18 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

In a game of 17, that list is way too big.

Sure, lists are meant to be pared down right. I wondered why you even responded.

So I thought, what if I post this:

Of course it is! It's not even a serious list at this time.

I could make it bigger and add you if you want.

I was joking, yet AV responds:

18 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Why so hostile?

This is where AV replaces BW on my list.

So my revised list is, most to least scummy:

1-Falcon

2-Chris

3-AV

4-Qwags

5-Toews

6-112

I know, still 6.

2 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

And the first to respond:

Yah, well actually:

Really, the list was mostly one of my joke lists(Well, semi-joke as it worked pretty good the last game)

Then:

Never felt that you were accusing me at all. Strange! Why do you even care about the list this early if you are tp?

Sure, lists are meant to be pared down right. I wondered why you even responded.

So I thought, what if I post this:

I was joking, yet AV responds:

This is where AV replaces BW on my list.

So my revised list is, most to least scummy:

1-Falcon

2-Chris

3-AV

4-Qwags

5-Toews

6-112

I know, still 6.

Why do you have both 112 and I on your scum list? I'm not saying it's impossible or illogical, but it's an interesting position to take and I'm curious what your reasons are.

Why make a list if it's going to be a joke?

What if I went on board and said "wow, great list, 10/10, who should we lynch?"...are you really going to say it was a joke?

At this point, if it isn't 112 or BW going down, I'll gladly lend my vote to a JJ lynch.

@JAY JAY (forgot to quote you)

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Lynch Pool:

fwy

Falc

AV

Everyone post who you want and don't want to lynch from this group.

I'll be back close to EoD. Peace.

These are in my top 3 already as I've tried to explain previously or later (posted after BW's post)

If 112 is the Sheriff and fwy is the SK, then I say lynch fwy.

I think the SK is capable of the most harm to the town. (next to the town of course)

The real question for me is, Is 112 the Sheriff?

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

These are in my top 3 already as I've tried to explain previously or later (posted after BW's post)

I think the SK is capable of the most harm to the town. (next to the town of course)

What do you think of BW and why did 112 fall so many spots in your list?

5 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Even if I'm the Kingpin (dumb notion but w/e), fwyby is still the SK. Why would I call someone random out for being the SK?

13 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Why do you have both 112 and I on your scum list? I'm not saying it's impossible or illogical, but it's an interesting position to take and I'm curious what your reasons are.

You'll notice that you both are in the second 3. You both were on my first list.

Is your curiosity because you are or are not, teammates?

7 minutes ago, One one two said:

Even if I'm the Kingpin (dumb notion but w/e), fwyby is still the SK. Why would I call someone random out for being the SK?

How would the kingpin know that fwy is SK?

Isn't it reasonable that if you were mafia encouraging the town to lynch a tp, coupled with a better than even chance that both the SK and Vig (based on previous games) could target  tp and the mafia kill on a tp, that we(the town) would (could) lose 4 tp on the first night. That is my greatest fear! Wouldn't that be a good sacrifice to make for your team.

Archived