The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

The mafia?

Why don't you convince me that you are actually tp, instead of continually being scummy!

Your mafia defense is very weak. If, and that is a huge if, you are just a confused tp, then show us something other than a mafia bias.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Vote BW

If mafia, fantastic.

If TP, we're better off w/o him.

See - this is good reasoning coming from a player like myself... but coming from you, either ironic or scummy... I also automatically feel like I'm wrong when I'm being agreed with

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

nobody knows anything for sure yet,  its first round, and I still really am not sure either way, as I've said, my vote isn't based on much,there isn't enough evidence to base anything on yet; and based on the fact that I "have" to place a vote, for the moment I'm just going to leave it where it is as I don't think it's going to do much of anything either way. If it looks like 112 is in danger I could dump my vote on you if it would make you feel better.

At this point I'm probably in more danger for actually posting and trying to discuss things than most, which is cool, too; hopefully something have come out of all of this BS that helps the TP. - if not, RIP, lol.

Actually yeah, I'd feel 100% better having a vote on me then on someone who claimed sheriff...

You don't vote out the sheriff when they claim, you vote out the person the sheriff outted, and if they come up TP, THEN you vote out the sheriff...

Just now, Dral said:

Actually yeah, I'd feel 100% better having a vote on me then on someone who claimed sheriff...

You don't vote out the sheriff when they claim, you vote out the person the sheriff outted, and if they come up TP, THEN you vote out the sheriff...

Ok; So, that would be fwybwed? *shrug* If I'm dead after this nightfall, I blame you. :P 

Unvote;Vote Fwybwed

I have more faith that you're TP than 112 is Sheriff. Based on purely nothing more than a gut feeling, lol;

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Ok; So, that would be fwybwed? *shrug* If I'm dead after this nightfall, I blame you. :P 

Unvote;Vote Fwybwed

I have more faith that you're TP than 112 is Sheriff. Based on purely nothing more than a gut feeling, lol;

I dunno why you'd die this nightfall unless it's a VK.... I certainly wouldn't target the person trying to lynch the sheriff if I was mafia :P

speaking of which, is nightfall tonight or tomorrow?

6 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Why wouldn't it be?

112 has that whole sheriff call, JJ is basically useless.

BW out of that group is a good bet.

We're not better off without BW. He's still one of our best players regardless of your disagreement with him and the town's recent record.

You have a lot of arrogance for a fairly new player.

Your reasoning for voting out a very helpful TP is weak IMO

Also I think 112 and JJ are both TP. But that's just my opinion.

13 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

We're not better off without BW. He's still one of our best players regardless of your disagreement with him and the town's recent record.

You have a lot of arrogance for a fairly new player.

Your reasoning for voting out a very helpful TP is weak IMO

Also I think 112 and JJ are both TP. But that's just my opinion.

Wait, who said anything about it just being the bold?  I mean that's part of why I want him lynched but it's his early interactions with me ("talkative players --> more likely to be TP") for why I think he'd be a good option as well.

Also, why does it matter if I'm arrogant?  What does that have to do with anything?

And again, you're assuming BW is TP and he hasn't given any indication that he is.

So please, elaborate on him, and the other 2.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Wait, who said anything about it just being the bold?  I mean that's part of why I want him lynched but it's his early interactions with me ("talkative players --> more likely to be TP") for why I think he'd be a good option as well.

Also, why does it matter if I'm arrogant?  What does that have to do with anything?

And again, you're assuming BW is TP and he hasn't given any indication that he is.

So please, elaborate on him, and the other 2.

Not to speak for TL... but my feeling is, he's too good of a player to vote off early... if he's mafia, he'll definitely give himself away in a couple rounds, and if he's TP, we've lost a good player...

We should be voting someone off who's either confirmed, or will confirm, scum (like Fwy) or someone who is utterly useless (like Virt)

Just now, Dral said:

Not to speak for TL... but my feeling is, he's too good of a player to vote off early... if he's mafia, he'll definitely give himself away in a couple rounds, and if he's TP, we've lost a good player...

We should be voting someone off who's either confirmed, or will confirm, scum (like Fwy) or someone who is utterly useless (like Virt)

You guys are literally dumb as potatoes. You can't just not vote out a guy because he is too "good"...absolutely sickening

Fwy hasn't been called out as scum, they've been called out as SK (unless you classify the SK and mafia as the same).  Virt might actually be mafia because I think his doc claim might have been to bait somebody into actually claiming it.

If you guys want to keep the whale, whatever.  But I'll only change to 112 or JJ (or somebody else to prevent a tie)

Archived