The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

5 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

That's me trying to leave the Pats game a couple weeks ago :P 

Tbh though the traffic there after games is unreal

Yah but that's cause everyone goes to the games on tractors or combines. 

I say we hang the whale to give the town the best chance of winning!

17 bazillion games where BW led the town = loss

1 game he is not playing town = win

I think he loves mafia so much that subconsciously he is always trying to help them win.

Vote BW 

3 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Nah you actually can be pretty helpful when you're TP and not trying to rile up the TP leader. I might give you a day one pass just because you post a lot.

While I appreciate your efforts to relieve some pressure off of myself, there's a slight issue here.

I've been TP once out of 3 games.  And in the game I was TP, if it had been up to me, I would've lynched JJ and Aladeen (two TPs). Not sure how that could be considered helpful to the TP lol.

6 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I'm a cactus.

I really don't know how to feel.

Haha, I'm a hoodie. That's right, a GD hoodie. At least you're a living thing!

The best part about waking up & being productive since 5:30 AM is that I feel fine about drinking wine at 2 in the afternoon.

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

While I appreciate your efforts to relieve some pressure off of myself, there's a slight issue here.

I've been TP once out of 3 games.  And in the game I was TP, if it had been up to me, I would've lynched JJ and Aladeen (two TPs). Not sure how that could be considered helpful to the TP lol.

TPs that promote discussion are generally more helpful than not even if their reads aren't accurate.

Archived