The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

Just now, Chris said:

How can I defend my $&!#ty plays Dral? Disheartened; That's really all I can say; besides that, I said I would follow JAY JAY's vote to my death, regardless of where it is placed. It's all I feel I've got left to hold on to.

You could at least go out with some dignity and rage quit...

7 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Lmfao nobody would ever do this as town

You're going to be surprised when I come up as Laura Croft, TP.

I blow up when I play this; always; just a matter of whether or not the game ends before I hit the end of the fuse.

Is it dumb? Yes. Do I get it? No. 

Not the first, but will probably be the last time I do this crap.

Sorry TP; I'll just go back to lurking instead of posting in these threads after this.

11 minutes ago, Chris said:

You're going to be surprised when I come up as Laura Croft, TP.

I blow up when I play this; always; just a matter of whether or not the game ends before I hit the end of the fuse.

Is it dumb? Yes. Do I get it? No. 

Not the first, but will probably be the last time I do this crap.

Sorry TP; I'll just go back to lurking instead of posting in these threads after this.

Chris, follow my lead.

unvote

Damnit, that is not the way to go. Keep playing and defend yourself.

Counter any ones accusation of you with solid logic and cause.

If you are TP, you will strive to survive, strive to help the town win.

Maybe your accusers are mafia, maybe they are town.

If you are TP, FIGHT!

Not all votes are meant to be legitimate votes,

but are used as bait or to encourage discussion

Don't give up, Fight for the town.

Who is your #1 pick as mafia?

Show us why, and try to prove it.

Don't act scummy if you are town

So, I just spent about an hour coming up with a post analyzing everyone left that would have easily been my longest post in a Mafia thread; only to have CDC's lovely little editor whipe it on me during an accidental press of the back button on my mouse, so this ain't gunna be long, because I now don't give a damn what happens on any front whatsoever, I'm just going to post the part I found about Kaz, and call it a game; back to Town of Salem after this bull$&!#, LOL.

Yada yada Kaz goes after falcon and I right away, falcon later turns to be mafia, yada yada if kaz knew falcon was mafia why would he start the game going right after him yada yada more words. 

falcon lists kaz as a target, again falcon is mafia, yada yada bull$&!# yada yada words

Unvote

RIP mile long post

I can't be assed.

I lie, I do care. wall of text will be coming soon. 

Abbreviated; sensible version of my above post; I initially believed Kaz was Mafia, the initial attack on Falcon45a makes me question this greatly, Why would Kaz go after Falcon45a Right away and attack a fellow teammate?

Doesn't make sense.

*sigh* back to page 24.

Lets start with who I DON'T THINK are Mafia;abbreviated version.

Don't worry, I'll get to me last.

Dral - He's shifty, intelligent, but has been trying to help the TP wherever he can; Even while drunk he's done more to help the TP than TL has.

JAY JAY - Has done MORE to create discussion in the thread than anybody else; While I don't think he's Mafia, I can't shake the feeling that there is more to you than just regular TP, the fact that I don't know what bothers the hell out of me.

I'm less sure of intoews being TP, but am still learning towards TP and not scum.

Intoews.... interesting one, early on, BW and TL jumped to his defense, but later on that evolved into Intoews arguing with both of them; Intoews is the only one who knows me well enough to see my playstyle for what it is(Erratic, extremely quick to judge, occasionally explosive) and I also think he is capable of playing me against the TP, as a TP because of it.

He is also the only person that HASN'T tried to lynch me at multiple turns, which I find odd considering I've been calling him out for 3/4 of the game.

My final choice for Mafia is TL.

His posts have been useless, and he is a much better player than he's shown, other have noticed it and called him out on it, and he's been extremely deflective, and too neutral to be TP.

When TP usually hes the guy that is leading things like JAY JAY has, for that reason, he would be my #1 choice for a vote.

MOAR.

As for myself, I've been called out for being erratic or getting worked up from pretty much round 1;

Starting with JAY JAY saying I'm "Too worked up" early on

He's right, I do get worked up; if there is one this this game has taught me; I am consistently "getting worked up" when I play

Any of you who have seen Rick Grimes or Nail3738 play know that most of the games they played ended up with them getting nuked/lynched in the first/second round for exactly that reason, short fuses; I tried to avoid doing that first round, which is why I tried to imply/accuse nothing during the first round(Round and a half?)

On to Kaz' posts

Specifically at the bottom where you mention me; Intoews has who I am and how I play nailed dead on. I say stupid sh!t, and admittedly have never paid as much attention to the thread as I should, if I'm allowed back after my rage/stupidity this day; That will change, as after I calmed down after losing my mile long post I realized I kind of enjoyed writing it up which is why I'm here still posting and typing this sh!t and didn't just say "DURR DARR FUG IT ALL" like I kind of originally intended, but I digress; as of the above posts, I no longer think you're actually mafia, which scares the hell out of me on a level because I was so sure you were Mafia.

Lets start with the top, I would have quoted it, but, I think multi quote was half the reason I lost my &^@#ing post last time, so, forget that noise; anyways,

in response to #1, I truly felt it was a mistake, and I still feel it was a stupid mistake to come out so early; Yes it could have easily been a bluff of some kind, but I was ONCE AGAIN - judging extremely quickly as Kaz points out in post 2, I didn't wait to see if fwybwed was SK, I reacted, as I consistently do.

Trying to Lynch 112 was a mistake which I later admitted to;

to #3 AND #4 I have to apologize, as after doing the research and realizing how things went down with falcon, I was completely wrong and out to lunch here, You were scum hunting.

Once again, a VERY quick reaction from me....seeing a pattern from me here yet,lol

I've been called out by Kaz, JAY JAY, and Dral. Those are the 3 I am convinced are the Final other 3 TP, because simply put, I've been shifty AF, admit to it, and deserve to have the heat on me because of it, which is why I collapsed when I woke up and saw the posts this morning, however, JAY JAY picked me up off the ground with a little nudge. :P - Goin' down fighting.

I think TL and Intoews are the last two Mafia members; They both know me well enough to use me as a weapon, they both recognized the Username change from Nail3738, and Intoews Obviously has the insight about me to use me against the TP.

If I have missed anything, please let me know, I tried to cover as much as I could 0_0

Vote Toews.

Why do you guys want to wait? No new information is coming regarding me and Toews. Lynch one of us this round. And the choice is obvious. Toews's best defense is that the normal thing to do in this situation is to lynch me, the "confirmed mafia", while completely ignoring that we all know it's a perfect time to falsely confirm someone as mafia to clinch the game.

Toews and Kaz are the last mafia. Kaz almost convinced me with his recent posts but I guess Toews has given him the green light to bus him. If you think about it, Kaz is their only hope so it makes sense. I also get "bus" vibes from the posts that Kaz has made about the mafia.

Chris is TP because I've never seen him put himself out there and try this hard as mafia before. 

Btw saying that I've been useless in this game says nothing about my affiliation. All you have to look at is the argument between me and Toews and decide who's lying and who's telling the truth.

1 hour ago, Time Lord said:

Vote Toews.

Why do you guys want to wait? No new information is coming regarding me and Toews. Lynch one of us this round. And the choice is obvious. Toews's best defense is that the normal thing to do in this situation is to lynch me, the "confirmed mafia", while completely ignoring that we all know it's a perfect time to falsely confirm someone as mafia to clinch the game.

Toews and Kaz are the last mafia. Kaz almost convinced me with his recent posts but I guess Toews has given him the green light to bus him. If you think about it, Kaz is their only hope so it makes sense. I also get "bus" vibes from the posts that Kaz has made about the mafia.

Chris is TP because I've never seen him put himself out there and try this hard as mafia before. 

Btw saying that I've been useless in this game says nothing about my affiliation. All you have to look at is the argument between me and Toews and decide who's lying and who's telling the truth.

It's a perfect time now... but when he did accuse you it wasn't game clinching... in fact, if we had lynched you when he first claimed it, and you flipped TP, he'd be dead right now himself and we wouldn't be in our current situation...

2 hours ago, Chris said:

As for myself, I've been called out for being erratic or getting worked up from pretty much round 1;

Starting with JAY JAY saying I'm "Too worked up" early on

He's right, I do get worked up; if there is one this this game has taught me; I am consistently "getting worked up" when I play

Any of you who have seen Rick Grimes or Nail3738 play know that most of the games they played ended up with them getting nuked/lynched in the first/second round for exactly that reason, short fuses; I tried to avoid doing that first round, which is why I tried to imply/accuse nothing during the first round(Round and a half?)

On to Kaz' posts

Specifically at the bottom where you mention me; Intoews has who I am and how I play nailed dead on. I say stupid sh!t, and admittedly have never paid as much attention to the thread as I should, if I'm allowed back after my rage/stupidity this day; That will change, as after I calmed down after losing my mile long post I realized I kind of enjoyed writing it up which is why I'm here still posting and typing this sh!t and didn't just say "DURR DARR FUG IT ALL" like I kind of originally intended, but I digress; as of the above posts, I no longer think you're actually mafia, which scares the hell out of me on a level because I was so sure you were Mafia.

Lets start with the top, I would have quoted it, but, I think multi quote was half the reason I lost my &^@#ing post last time, so, forget that noise; anyways,

in response to #1, I truly felt it was a mistake, and I still feel it was a stupid mistake to come out so early; Yes it could have easily been a bluff of some kind, but I was ONCE AGAIN - judging extremely quickly as Kaz points out in post 2, I didn't wait to see if fwybwed was SK, I reacted, as I consistently do.

Trying to Lynch 112 was a mistake which I later admitted to;

to #3 AND #4 I have to apologize, as after doing the research and realizing how things went down with falcon, I was completely wrong and out to lunch here, You were scum hunting.

Once again, a VERY quick reaction from me....seeing a pattern from me here yet,lol

I've been called out by Kaz, JAY JAY, and Dral. Those are the 3 I am convinced are the Final other 3 TP, because simply put, I've been shifty AF, admit to it, and deserve to have the heat on me because of it, which is why I collapsed when I woke up and saw the posts this morning, however, JAY JAY picked me up off the ground with a little nudge. :P - Goin' down fighting.

I think TL and Intoews are the last two Mafia members; They both know me well enough to use me as a weapon, they both recognized the Username change from Nail3738, and Intoews Obviously has the insight about me to use me against the TP.

If I have missed anything, please let me know, I tried to cover as much as I could 0_0

So their fight for the last few rounds is staged?

3 minutes ago, Dral said:

So their fight for the last few rounds is staged?

I would say its a possibility, an unlikely one; There's just as strong of a chance that I'm misreading Toews and he actually is Watcher.

I'm more sure about TL than I am Toews;

I would appreciate your thoughts; JJ's as well, I'm alot more sure about you guys than I am my vote, but my plan is to stick with I originally said I would and go with Yours and JJ's decision, if you disagree with my analysis that's cool too.

Archived