The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

Just now, Chris said:

I would say its a possibility, an unlikely one; There's just as strong of a chance that I'm misreading Toews and he actually is Watcher.

I'm more sure about TL than I am Toews;

I would appreciate your thoughts; JJ's as well, I'm alot more sure about you guys than I am my vote, but my plan is to stick with I originally said I would and go with Yours and JJ's decision, if you disagree with my analysis that's cool too.

If you had not redone the write up I would have voted for you then and there... good job coming back... I'm not convinced your TP, but I am glad you're not giving up...

Re: Toews/TL - if they are both mafia, then the fight has to be staged... not a bad plan considering it gives the other one real TP cred... but I'm not convinced... like you, I'd have to lean towards TL - his reasons are bad and Toews has actively scum hunted when he really shouldn't have if he was mafia...

Unless I'm completely misreading things, its got to be 1 of Toews/TL and one of Chris/Kaz (GG JJ if you're really mafia - this will be an epic end game notch on your belt)...

45 minutes ago, Dral said:

It's a perfect time now... but when he did accuse you it wasn't game clinching... in fact, if we had lynched you when he first claimed it, and you flipped TP, he'd be dead right now himself and we wouldn't be in our current situation...

At the time, it was close to the end of the round and Toews hadn't even tried to get me lynched. In fact, all he did was ask me why I visited Virtanen before he disappeared. Now that I think about it, this further proves he's mafia because an actual TP would have urged the town to vote for the "confirmed mafia" or for the vig to kill me, but he obviously chose not to because he knew my death would put suspicion on him. He only pushed to have me lynched when the mafia were in a game-clinching scenario.

There's no redirector. Toews lied. I never visisted Virtanen - Toews lied again. Just reminding you of what happened because you're acting like you've forgotten.

Chris and Toews are so obviously the last Mafia

Who is gonna vote for TL until the game ends? Toews

Who else has their vote on TL right now? Chris

Who else had it on TL last round? Falcon

Who called Chris TP when the rest of the game called him scum? Toews

The Mafia's planned win condition is getting TL lynched over Toews, bet on it.

Also note that Chris finally changed his mind today and said I'm not scum, after calling me that all game. Funny how you decide that now that there's no heat on me.

Toews is complete scum. How would this "redirector" know you're a special when you hadn't revealed it? Completely implausible. If Toews was TP he would have no reason to lie about why he was visiting Virt. Also you immediately assumed it was a TP redirector. What use would a TP redirector be? Even if it was a TP redirector, why would they aim anything at a claimed doctor? Ridiculous. Oh, and I don't recall anybody else getting redirected this game, even with all the special claiming that went on.

On 4/17/2016 at 4:11 PM, falcon45ca said:

TL shows up when it's convenient and just nods his head yes.

On 4/18/2016 at 9:42 PM, Qwags said:

Vote TL

Has he spoken at all?

On 4/17/2016 at 0:37 PM, Chris said:

zzzz I can sit up today kind of. - posted my reasoning for the inactivity last night;was genuinely tempted to drop out the way I felt; it's hard to give a damn about a forum game when you're in so much pain you can barley sit up; currently on painkillers out the ass;

been trying to catch up; Falcon and Kaz are going at it hard, I'm betting one of them is Mafia, or they're both being really dense townies;

It feels like 112 has way too much control of the game and nobody is sure if she's Sherriff or Kingpin(Unless I missed something)

TL has been abnormally useless and quiet; for that reason, and because I think if he was TP he'd be alot more active;

Vote TL

This is all contained in 2 pages. That does not look like bussing to me. That to me looks like a Mafia scheme to get a potentially very helpful TP killed. Notice how Qwags almost never says anything game-related and shows up to post this? His teammates told him to do it to try and get as much heat on TL as possible. This is evidence that TL is TP imo

Actually; my vote is currently on nobody.

LOL, I've never seen you attack somebody so hard, your claims earlier in the day had some basis and something to stand on and were enough to bring me down and lose some hope; but this? This is a sad, desperate attempt from you to add on to what you posted earlier.

You're trying SO hard to get me lynched, It's enough to remove my doubt about the early fight between you and Falcon45a; once again, still waiting on more input from Dral and JJ here.

Falcon calls me out for claiming 112 as Kingpin, first reply to my post; Why in the holy mother of hell would the first reply I get be an attack post from a "Supposed" teammate? Zero reason on ANY front for it to happen at that time.

Great Logic Kaz.

Here's a post from Kaz subtley jumping to Qwags Defense, too, he also wanted ALOT of information from JAY JAY about why he suspected Qwags at the time.

Also,here is Kaz himself admitting that at that point, TL hadn't posted much(if at all) up to that point in the game. - Much later after my vote.

Kaz continues to hound JAY JAY about Qwags, trying to get some kind of role reveal or slip up from JJ? 

33 minutes ago, Chris said:

Falcon calls me out for claiming 112 as Kingpin, first reply to my post; Why in the holy mother of hell would the first reply I get be an attack post from a "Supposed" teammate? Zero reason on ANY front for it to happen at that time.

I agree with this. Falcon's reply is unlikely to be a mafia-mafia interaction IMO.

I'm not 100% sure about Kaz though. I might have to look into Dral and maybe even JJ tomorrow.

22 minutes ago, Chris said:

Actually; my vote is currently on nobody.

LOL, I've never seen you attack somebody so hard, your claims earlier in the day had some basis and something to stand on and were enough to bring me down and lose some hope; but this? This is a sad, desperate attempt from you to add on to what you posted earlier.

You're trying SO hard to get me lynched, It's enough to remove my doubt about the early fight between you and Falcon45a; once again, still waiting on more input from Dral and JJ here.

Falcon calls me out for claiming 112 as Kingpin, first reply to my post; Why in the holy mother of hell would the first reply I get be an attack post from a "Supposed" teammate? Zero reason on ANY front for it to happen at that time.

Great Logic Kaz.

Here's a post from Kaz subtley jumping to Qwags Defense, too, he also wanted ALOT of information from JAY JAY about why he suspected Qwags at the time.

Also,here is Kaz himself admitting that at that point, TL hadn't posted much(if at all) up to that point in the game. - Much later after my vote.

Kaz continues to hound JAY JAY about Qwags, trying to get some kind of role reveal or slip up from JJ? 

But you've clearly picked a side by claiming TL is the most likely Mafia.

I never said those posts implicate you. I was using Falcon and Qwags jumping on your vote to prove that TL is TP. Way to get defensive, though!

Why shouldn't Falcon call out your awful stance on 112 at that point? Easy way to appear scumhunting, while not landing you in serious enough trouble to get you lynched if you are indeed a teammate of his.

JJ claimed Qwags was certainly Mafia without providing reasoning. Why shouldn't I question potential TMI? "ALOT of information" Good one. I kept asking JJ the same simple question because he kept refusing to answer it.

Yes, TL has looked scummy. I never denied that. But Toews is far more likely to be Mafia in my eyes.

What role could he possibly reveal? A second sheriff? Yes, I was seeing if JJ would slip. He was clearly annoyed with me, and at that point in the game I didn't quite trust him.

2 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

But you've clearly picked a side by claiming TL is the most likely Mafia.

I never said those posts implicate you. I was using Falcon and Qwags jumping on your vote to prove that TL is TP. Way to get defensive, though!

Why shouldn't Falcon call out your awful stance on 112 at that point? Easy way to appear scumhunting, while not landing you in serious enough trouble to get you lynched if you are indeed a teammate of his.

JJ claimed Qwags was certainly Mafia without providing reasoning. Why shouldn't I question potential TMI? "ALOT of information" Good one. I kept asking JJ the same simple question because he kept refusing to answer it.

Yes, TL has looked scummy. I never denied that. But Toews is far more likely to be Mafia in my eyes.

What role could he possibly reveal? A second sheriff? Yes, I was seeing if JJ would slip. He was clearly annoyed with me, and at that point in the game I didn't quite trust him.

1. Yes, and as previously stated, that side is with Dral and JJ.

2. Bullsh!t. The first line of your post above directly accuses me of being Mafia, and you once again imply I'm his teammate by saying "  His teammates told him to do it to try and get as much heat on TL as possible.  " You would get defensive too.

3. Even I know Falcon isn't that good, another desperate call.

4. He kept refusing to answer is because he didn't want to give you, whom he thought was Mafia anymore information. He politely told you to F off.

5. A point we can actually agree upon(to a degree), I'm not sure enough about toews to go out on my own and I value the opinions of the two people I've felt were TP from near day 1; Once again, I'm waiting for a decision from Dral and JJ

6. Of course he was annoyed with you because of #4, The role itself is irrelevant; it would have helped the Mafia by narrowing their targets down.

1 hour ago, Chris said:

1. Yes, and as previously stated, that side is with Dral and JJ.

2. Bullsh!t. The first line of your post above directly accuses me of being Mafia, and you once again imply I'm his teammate by saying "  His teammates told him to do it to try and get as much heat on TL as possible.  " You would get defensive too.

3. Even I know Falcon isn't that good, another desperate call.

4. He kept refusing to answer is because he didn't want to give you, whom he thought was Mafia anymore information. He politely told you to F off.

5. A point we can actually agree upon(to a degree), I'm not sure enough about toews to go out on my own and I value the opinions of the two people I've felt were TP from near day 1; Once again, I'm waiting for a decision from Dral and JJ

6. Of course he was annoyed with you because of #4, The role itself is irrelevant; it would have helped the Mafia by narrowing their targets down.

1. So you're just gonna sheep?

2. The point of this was to show that TL is likely TP. I wasn't using any of that to try and prove you're Mafia, that's what my other posts from this round were for.

3. Perhaps. I'm don't think I'm a good player yet I nailed 3 scum with my first post last game. Anyone (except Qwags) can have their moments.

4. Okay?

5. So you're just gonna sheep?

6. I don't know how clear my initial response was but I was trying to see if he'd slip, as in say something scummy, which he of course didn't. 

4 hours ago, Time Lord said:

I agree with this. Falcon's reply is unlikely to be a mafia-mafia interaction IMO.

I'm not 100% sure about Kaz though. I might have to look into Dral and maybe even JJ tomorrow.

If you were actually TP, you'd do this instead of just threatening to do it...

On 4/14/2016 at 5:24 PM, Intoewsables said:

Vote Qwags

Too obvious tbh

On 4/14/2016 at 7:03 PM, Beluga Whale said:

Gut vibes are telling me Toews is scum but I'll explain later.

On 4/14/2016 at 11:13 PM, Intoewsables said:

Why not explain now?

On 4/14/2016 at 8:49 AM, Intoewsables said:

:rolleyes:

Unvote; vote falcon45ca

On 4/14/2016 at 9:38 AM, Beluga Whale said:

OK I've read the thread. I'm pretty certain 112 is TP and I agree with everything she's said so I'm likely going to sheep her reads right now. 

Vote fwy The SK is not our friend and it's worth taking them out, especially in round 1.

I know this is really weak play but I've got 2 finals tomorrow so I can't really contribute more than this atm.

Edit: Actually fine, I'll post a quick reads list but it won't be thorough:

Scum:

fwy - I believe 112

Toews - I don't like his reasoning at all. He doesn't have a towny tone either

AV - PMing and then not responding right away is bad news bears

falcon - A lot of what he's done is scummy but he seemed certain 112 was fake claiming when she said he was said he was mafia so that actually seems kind of towny. Idk but I think he requires further review.

Virt - What kind of TP claims Doc after facing a little bit of heat? Town Virt's better than that.

TP:

112 - If you're going to sheep someone, sheep her imo.

On 4/14/2016 at 9:41 AM, Intoewsables said:

BW/112/falcon confirmed mafia imo

On 4/14/2016 at 10:03 AM, Virtanen87 said:

I don't have time for this $&!#. All the tp should listen to toews

On 4/14/2016 at 3:21 PM, Intoewsables said:

Falcon and BW for taking the AIDSiest position in mafia history. You're 3rd in the slight possibility that you're actually the sheriff. In terms of content, I'd say BW looks worse for his fly-by analysis which is completely out of character, but I'm hesitant to lynch him in round one. Falcon's been acting scummy throughout the thread and his endorsement of you is icing on the cake, really.

On 4/15/2016 at 8:55 PM, Intoewsables said:

It concerns me that there is a large number of players who agree that Falcon is scummy, but everyone would rather get rid of an SK who poses no real threat to us.

^ This is why I believe Toews... all in the first round... he basically paints a great big target on BW and Falcon...

When toews is mafia, he'll jump on a bandwagon pretty quick and lynch a team mate, but he doesn't line them up right out of the gates... he'll have a "list" with 1 or 2 mafia on it, out of 6 people.... he's basically shooting 2/3...

TL - you basically did nothing in the first round (granted, I look just as bad... but at least I've always tried to get other people talking) and you're only talking now that you've been called out...

:picard:

vote count:

TL(1) - Toews
Toews(2) - TL, Kaz

you know if even 1 TP doesn't vote with the rest of us, the mafia tie it up and win...  so you have the two most credible TP asking to leave the TL/Toews thing for next round, and 3 people not listening...

oh god, I Want to cry right now...

Archived