The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

6 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

@Dral So you buy Toews' redirector claim?

I have too... or at least believe there is some reason he lied about that, but he's still TP...

either that or you believe one of the better players in this game has played absolutely horribly all game... he nails his team mates and puts a big target on them for the sheriff/vig?

he calls out TL in a non-game clinching situation that, if the town had listened (which they should have, not just in hindsight, but in any time someone role claims with a target and it's not game clinching) and he was lying its a 1 for 1 trade... which is REALLY bad for the mafia...

Vs

TL - whos really done nothing until he was called... kept a pretty low profile, almost trying to blend in... he keeps saying Toews is lying, but his reasons are really bad logic

9 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

I'm starting to actually believe that both of them are Mafia.

Also noob question: Are tracker results supposed to show Mafia kills? I know they didn't in my first game (Zodiac II)

I was starting to think that last night as well... maybe they both go after each other hard for a couple rounds, whoever wins has the ultimate TP cred to clinch the victory in the end... except if that was true, why didn't they both just agree to resolve the matter until next round and we'd lynch a TP for sure this round...

as for your noob question, you're not supposed to know why they visited someone, only that they did visit... but who knows, sheriff investigation results are also not supposed to show the SK...

4 minutes ago, Dral said:

I was starting to think that last night as well... maybe they both go after each other hard for a couple rounds, whoever wins has the ultimate TP cred to clinch the victory in the end... except if that was true, why didn't they both just agree to resolve the matter until next round and we'd lynch a TP for sure this round...

as for your noob question, you're not supposed to know why they visited someone, only that they did visit... but who knows, sheriff investigation results are also not supposed to show the SK...

I think it would look pretty suspicious if they were to suddenly drop their feud at this point

3 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

I think it would look pretty suspicious if they were to suddenly drop their feud at this point

They wouldn't have to necessarily drop it... just not vote for each other (and still maybe argue a bit in the thread...) and therefore not force us to vote for it... (and we are forced into it because if we try to go after someone else, we're left open to a last minute swing and tie which would be game over as well - we need at least 4 votes on 1 person or we lose this)

TL's whole demanding we do this now thing just doesn't sit right with me - he claimed there's no way we'll learn any more information but that's just simply not true - we get 1 extra round of voting patterns to look at, we get 2 extra days of talking and possibly stuff going down...

Greeting my TP friends and Mafia bastards.

We (the TP of course) are fine at this time providing Chris waits for my vote.

Why?

Because I know ALL the mafia!
I have just popped in to alleviate any concerns the TP might have that we are going to lose this game.

We are NOT, this will be a TP win!!!

I am signed out again after this post to continue with my thread review.
(easier done signed out)

Why? If I know who the mafia are, am I not revealing now?

To be prepare my posts to counter their false claims with something other than my gut feeling, which my knowledge is not based on. (even though my gut is pretty damn good!)
Also, and this is important, to encourage further discussion and scum hunting

Not only will I be placing my vote later on a scum, but I will reveal all.
Then, the remaining TP will know who is mafia also, if they haven't figured it out on their own (which I hope they do), if/when the mafia kill me.

I have dropped so much bait and set so many traps, that the scum couldn't help but bite/fall into.

Finally, for now, I would suggest that the mafia forfeit this game right now. (I know you won't)
Doing so though will at least let you save some face without complete humiliation.
Take some pride in getting this far at least, 'cause that's all you have.

Back later, kids :)

3 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Greeting my TP friends and Mafia bastards.

We (the TP of course) are fine at this time providing Chris waits for my vote.

Why?

Because I know ALL the mafia!
I have just popped in to alleviate any concerns the TP might have that we are going to lose this game.

We are NOT, this will be a TP win!!!

I am signed out again after this post to continue with my thread review.
(easier done signed out)

Why? If I know who the mafia are, am I not revealing now?

To be prepare my posts to counter their false claims with something other than my gut feeling, which my knowledge is not based on. (even though my gut is pretty damn good!)
Also, and this is important, to encourage further discussion and scum hunting

Not only will I be placing my vote later on a scum, but I will reveal all.
Then, the remaining TP will know who is mafia also, if they haven't figured it out on their own (which I hope they do), if/when the mafia kill me.

I have dropped so much bait and set so many traps, that the scum couldn't help but bite/fall into.

Finally, for now, I would suggest that the mafia forfeit this game right now. (I know you won't)
Doing so though will at least let you save some face without complete humiliation.
Take some pride in getting this far at least, 'cause that's all you have.

Back later, kids :)

50314_288865372137_2985807_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

I'm starting to actually believe that both of them are Mafia.

Also noob question: Are tracker results supposed to show Mafia kills? I know they didn't in my first game (Zodiac II)

I guess it's up to the host. However, the Zodiac game is one of the only ones I can remember where watchers and trackers couldn't see mafia kill actions. 

20 hours ago, Chris said:

I would say its a possibility, an unlikely one; There's just as strong of a chance that I'm misreading Toews and he actually is Watcher.

I'm more sure about TL than I am Toews;

I would appreciate your thoughts; JJ's as well, I'm alot more sure about you guys than I am my vote, but my plan is to stick with I originally said I would and go with Yours and JJ's decision, if you disagree with my analysis that's cool too.

Good. Vote him then. ;) 

@Dral The post you made about Toews hardly means anything. It's pretty obvious that the plan was for him to bus his teammates all game, or that he was not in contact with the mafia (you were the one who brought this up...). Not saying that the latter is likely to be the case though.

Stop looking at what makes him look towny. Everyone knows he's good at making himself look towny. Try paying attention to the million points I've made against him and don't ask me to repeat them again. He's done multiple things that a TP would never have done. There isn't a single thing I've done that you can say is a 100% mafia play. Being useless in round 1 has nothing to with my determining my alignment. That's the kind of stuff you look at when there's no evidence, but in this case there is a lot of evidence against Toews.

2 hours ago, Time Lord said:

@Dral The post you made about Toews hardly means anything. It's pretty obvious that the plan was for him to bus his teammates all game, or that he was not in contact with the mafia (you were the one who brought this up...). Not saying that the latter is likely to be the case though.

Stop looking at what makes him look towny. Everyone knows he's good at making himself look towny. Try paying attention to the million points I've made against him and don't ask me to repeat them again. He's done multiple things that a TP would never have done. There isn't a single thing I've done that you can say is a 100% mafia play. Being useless in round 1 has nothing to with my determining my alignment. That's the kind of stuff you look at when there's no evidence, but in this case there is a lot of evidence against Toews.

He wasn't jumping on the bus - he was calling them out, sometimes before other people did... I'm not saying Toews doesn't bus team mates, but what he doesn't do is call them out or draw attention to them when there isn't any attention already there...

The few points you've made against him, like I said are bad logic!

Again, why call you out in a situation where a 1 for 1 trade is a very very bad idea for the mafia, when he could just shut up and wait a round or two?

33 minutes ago, Dral said:

Again, why call you out in a situation where a 1 for 1 trade is a very very bad idea for the mafia, when he could just shut up and wait a round or two?

I've already explained this. That wasn't what happened.

Late in the round, Toews asked me why I visited Virtanen. He never voted for me or pushed to have me killed, probably because he knew my death would put suspicion on him. He disappeared after asking me the question. If I was a potentially confirmed mafia, surely it would make sense to stay and get me lynched. He was just setting up the story so he could clinch the win in the following round by lynching me. Obviously, that didn't work out because I defended myself well and found the holes in his story (or stories, I should say)

4 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

I believe JJ is voting for Chris, FYI.

I'm not sure why you have said this.

I may or may not vote for Chris.

Actually, at the time you posted this and even at this time the vote count looked/looks like this:

Vote Count - Unofficial

Toews (2) - TL, Kaz
TL       (2) - Toews, Dral

2 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

I'm not sure why you have said this.

I may or may not vote for Chris.

Actually, at the time you posted this and even at this time the vote count looked/looks like this:

Vote Count - Unofficial

Toews (2) - TL, Kaz
TL       (2) - Toews, Dral

Haha, my bad. Didn't you vote for him earlier though? Must have missed the unvote.

Archived