The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia win!] Mafia: Random!

thejazz97

8 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Chris and Falcon with the "too early" excuse. Or as I call it the "I don't want to call anyone scummy because I might look suspicious" excuse.

Accusing two people while simultaneously making anybody who replies to your own post look suspicious?;

or a simple attempt to anger/further out two of your suspects?

Can't see any way your post could help the TP, it merely serves to harm anybody that replies; Which is a grenade I'm admittedly diving on top of here.

Well played.

16 minutes ago, Chris said:

Accusing two people while simultaneously making anybody who replies to your own post look suspicious?;

Can't see any way your post could help the TP, it merely serves to harm anybody that replies; Which is a grenade I'm admittedly diving on top of here.

Well played.

So who's dupe are you? 

47 minutes ago, Chris said:

Well played.

I think you're giving me way too much credit

46 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

So who's dupe are you? 

He is just Nail3738 with a name change IIRC

Btw 112 relying on extrasensory perception to suspect falcon is pretty sketchy IMO because if he's mafia, she's probably also mafia trying to use this to get her through the game. And this is regardless of how serious she was (sorry I can't tell).

Just now, Time Lord said:

Btw 112 relying on extrasensory perception to suspect falcon is pretty sketchy IMO because if he's mafia, she's probably also mafia trying to use this to get her through the game. And this is regardless of how serious she was (sorry I can't tell).

Oh so it's rick Grimes? Dang should have known from the in gif

16 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

I should probably mention that I think falcon is mafia. His play reminds me of last game when he wasn't acting serious except for when someone called him out and he overreacted.

9 hours ago, Time Lord said:

What if I'm the Sheriff and I investigated him?

Alright so here's a few things I've been noticing so far...

BW has a gut feeling, but no elaboration. Indigestion, or something role related? 

Kaz jumping in on the 112 "keep your posts serious" train for some players, but totally lets others slide with their joke posts. Hypocrisy, or mafia scheme?

JJ puts half the town on his scum list based on his tummy feelings. Didn't eat his Wheaties, or too much Wheaties?

Dral going on about PMing in a game that has no PM's. Trying to get players GK'd, or too much brandy last night and not enough in the morning?

Qwags starts off excited for the games to begin, then gies silent until he's talk about how hard he is, Mohs wise. Trying to deflect early suspicion, or trying to get a date cuz' he's so hard?

Virt says he'll play today, but he had time enough yesterday to get all fired up in the Hunger Games thread. Trying to lay low Mafio, or cares more about winning the Hunger Games?

Aladeen starts off with some chuckeliscious posts, but then goes MIA at a time when his comedic flare is sorely needed. Ran out of jokes, or laying low to gage the town?

6 minutes ago, One one two said:

What if I'm the Sheriff and I investigated him?

FALSE ROLE CLAIM!!!!

You called me out as mafia because of your dream, and posted about it before the game even started!!

No way the GM let you "investigate" someone before the game had even begun.

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

FALSE ROLE CLAIM!!!!

You called me out as mafia because of your dream, and posted about it before the game even started!!

No way the GM let you "investigate" someone before the game had even begun.

So I'm wrong because of technicalities and not because you're actually TP?

• -DLC- unpinned this topic

Archived