The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG: The Sim

Kazmanian Devil

Tarasenkshow B) 

Ovechking B)

...addition of Ovie has been paying huge dividends for Tampa! Have gone from fighting for a playoff spot to top 4 in the conference leapfrogging teams in a short period of time. Also taking some of the pressure off #91 as he was single handedly carrying the team prior to the acquisition. 

Secondary goal scoring has increased too as a result - helps when you have the option of playing Nichushkin on the 2nd line. Yakovlev has been a pleasant surprise as well having tallied 7 points in 10 games since being called up to replace Koltsov. The 2018 1st rounder is fitting in perfectly with the team. Hoping this momentum will snowball the rest of the year :) 

1 hour ago, DoughtysCheck said:

1461809253.png

Honestly, who do you think you are. Trying to diss people who have obviously been here a lot longer than you and have earned way more respect than you around here.

And now, you try to call out someone who has helped build and improve this game so much so that you can look like a funny guy.  Why don't you just play the game and not try to be a smartass all day long, because honestly it's just annoying.

16 minutes ago, Ilya Kovalchuk. said:

Honestly, who do you think you are. Trying to diss people who have obviously been here a lot longer than you and have earned way more respect than you around here.

And now, you try to call out someone who has helped build and improve this game so much so that you can look like a funny guy.  Why don't you just play the game and not try to be a smartass all day long, because honestly it's just annoying.

passive aggressive much? but you're from surrey, wouldn't have expected anything more. 

you should watch episode 1 of the new season of south park. it's relatable to you. 

3 hours ago, Ilya Kovalchuk. said:

I thought it was funny. He showed him his losses. Then he replied with a funny edit of the Hawks logo.

But I guess I haven't paid a lot of attention to the stupid beefs around here or anything that Doughty has done, so maybe you're right.

I mean, PK's response was funny too. I thought it was all harmless banter?

Archived