The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG: The Sim

Kazmanian Devil

Well happy we made playoffs, kinda thought we would put up a better effort, but MTL has been good all year. Congrats to @Baer. on advancing. Also thanks to @Kazmanian Devil for another great season.

We will be taking some time to evaluate the roster before the draft and FA. Lots of contracts expiring next year. Some bigger names to try and re sign. Going to be interesting. Some buis Ness to defiantly take care of! 

That sucks ... limited Minnesota to 12 goals in the first 6 games and then lost 4-2 in game 7.

That's still an improvement over the regular season series against them, but losing to an 86 point team is still unacceptable for a team that should be good enough to go deep in the playoffs.

Good series Doughty.

To go on such a tear the last half of the season and to lose in 7 games hurts. After how our season went we expected better but you take what you get. We have some big decision looming as we have some big name pending free agents and not slot of cap. May be looking to wheel and deal to clear some room. Definitely need to improve our bottom 6 so they can be better defensively and find a better back up goalie.

Top scorer - Auston Matthews

MVP - Auton Matthews

Top Defender - Joe Morrow and Jakub Zboril

Most Exiting - Pavel Zacha

If anyone on my team interests you get at me. Open to all offers

images (2).jpg

Anaheim Mighty Ducks will listen to offers on the following:

Players I will retain on:

Sean Couturier  

Mattias Janmark 

Loui Eriksson 

Players I will be re-signing if not traded:

TJ Oshie 

Reid Boucher 

Ryan Callahan 

Players I can listen to offers on:

Nick Merkley

Alexander Goulet 

Cole Cassels 

Filip Svenningsson 

Alexei Emelin 

Winnipeg review.

Disappoint. After being in a playoff position all year and losing it in the final week, fans in Winnipeg have their optimism crushed yet again.

While their continues to be some reasons for hope with players including Puljujarvi and Tilander, the losing is getting old. 

With 3 of the top ranked 10 RW in the league, one of them will likely move to bolster other positions. It is unlikely any UFA's will stay except perhaps Ekholm. 

Good: Puljujarvi has established himself as a consistent scorer and PP threat.

Tilander has developed into a top pairing Dman

Bad: Sommer had a tough rookie campaign while Barbashev, Enstrom and Rodin really under performed

Ugly: 4 million dollars on the bench with Subban as he had a horrible season and finished in the press box.

Perlini, Konecny and McAvoy will likely step up from the AHL next year meaning other players are on the way out. 

Archived