2 minutes ago, Spoderman said:

To Detroit:

Mikhail Grigorenko

Mikko Rantanen

To Colorado:

Tomas Tatar

Robby Fabbri

@Tigs

It was a tough decision to trade Boedker and Grigorenko. They were a great duo for 5 seasons, putting up 303 and 248 points respectively. They've both been clutch in the playoffs, especially Boedker who sits 2nd in playoff points with 69 in 78 games. They were the biggest reason for the cup win in 2016, back when they were leading my team from the 3rd line. A lot has changed since then and for the first time ever, their line was one of the team's weaknesses. The change is necessary, but their contributions to the winning the cup and contending for another 4 seasons will always be valued. 

• Upvote 1
On 9/27/2016 at 9:42 PM, Kazmanian Devil said:

League Announcements - Major Changes for Next Season

Perks will be removed due to the board of governors collectively deciding they are too influential.

In place of perks:

-Each team will be given 5 scouting reports to be used at any point during the season. These reports can be used on any player, drafted or undrafted. Reports will be reset to 5 at the conclusion of every entry draft. Undrafted prospects can still only be scouted prior to the completion of the first round of the entry draft.

-We will be implementing real life NHL buyout rules. Please familiarize yourself with these rules. Each team will also be given 1 compliance buyout (drawback free buyout) that can be used during the first 2 buyout windows. If it is not used during this period, it can never be used. You will never gain another compliance buyout.

-any player with a cap hit of 1.5M or less can be released from their contract with no cap penalty.

Buyout rules courtesy of @Patrick Kane

http://rgmgleague.com/wiki/index.php?title=Buyouts

Scouting reports will be revamped slightly.

Scouting reports will now be presented in the following format:

Player Name: Prospect Grade [0.0-10.0, F-S]

Player Type: Will give a rough indication of this player's playstyle. [SNP/PLY/PWF/TWF/GRN/TGH, DFD/OFD/TWD, BUT/HYB/STN]

+Player's strengths

-Player's weaknesses

Comparable: Will name a player who plays/played a similar style and is/was of a similar peak skill level.

Player Level: This player's current role in the NHL. [Franchise/Top Line/Second Line/Middle 6/Bottom 6/Fourth Line/AHL, Franchise/Number 2/Second Pairing/Bottom Pairing/AHL, Franchise, Elite Starter, Starter, 1B Starter, Backup, AHL]

Blue = Only included with actual prospects

Waiver eligibility will be changed.

New waiver rules:

-Players 24 or younger with less than 100 career GP do not require waivers.

-Players with a cap hit of 1.5 or lower can be waived. Higher cap hits cannot be waived.

This goes in to effect after draft.

Edited by Kazmanian Devil
  • Upvote 2

Disappointing season and big changes coming to Buffalo.

Hosting 17% of the 3rd round picks in this current draft is a blessing.

As social media representative DJ Khaled said:

We go hard.

In everything we do we’re going to accomplish our victory and our goal. If it takes a day, a year, or 20 years, we’re going to win. I haven’t taken a loss because everything I’ve done has been a working process to win. From being a kid on them turntables to becoming where I am is not a loss. It’s a blessing. 

The Sabres have announced their new slogan:

We Are All Success

Screenshot_2016-10-05-16-10-49-1.png

Edited by Zfetch
4 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Btw Cammalleri shouldn't be on my roster, he never was due to waiver claims not being allowed after the trade deadline.

They were never not allowed? You claimed him so that's why he is there. 

On 10/1/2016 at 0:24 AM, Kazmanian Devil said:

None of this is actually going through. I can't move players to different organizations once I've simmed past the deadline.

With that, why should the people who claimed be on the hook for a player that wasn't available to them when they intended to claim them..

Detroit Pre-UFA Roster:

Alex Galchenyuk - Alex Barkov - Nikita Kucherov

Evgeni Svechnikov - Ryan Getzlaf - Mikko Rantanen

Nikita Popugayev - Mikhail Grigerenko - Alex Radulov

Artturi Lekhonen - Brandon Sutter - Filip Lestan

Ryan Suter - Danny DeKeyser

Jake Gardiner - Brendan Holmstrom

Kirill Koltsov - Bode Wilde

Carey Price

Steve Mason

If re-signed

On the block