The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fact Fem - w/ CHS

Dral

Feminism Today

So I'm posting this in WN in the hopes that within 12 hours it will be buried away from the craziness of the rest of CDC... Some of the best intellectual and respectful conversations I've ever had on this forum have been here (and I'm just as guilty of radical/trolling/spewing in OT and G as the next person)...

Lets have a light-hearted, but real, conversation about an important subject... and despite my obvious intoxication, I'll still solemnly swear to put aside my facetiousness and lets talk

To start things off, here's a video from 'Base Mom', Christina Hoff Summers - feminist, libertarian and all around cool chick.... WN, don't let me down.

Have you heard of CHS?

Do you disagree with anything she says?

Would you bang her? (Ok, sorry, I promised I wouldn't be facetious - nvm this)

How do you honestly feel about equality today, in western society?

I get drunk enough sometimes, when I STAND and pee, and my left hand is holding my junk.... and I'm aiming,,, and some how, out of no where, my right hand comes in from somewhere and fracks up the whole process.... gets thoroughly messed up... pee ends up everywhere...

#MaleProblems

9 minutes ago, Dral said:

I get drunk enough sometimes, when I STAND and pee, and my left hand is holding my junk.... and I'm aiming,,, and some how, out of no where, my right hand comes in from somewhere and fracks up the whole process.... gets thoroughly messed up... pee ends up everywhere...

#MaleProblems

but do you, out of curiousity, smell your hand to make sure your pee smells "healthy" >__>

10 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

but do you, out of curiousity, smell your hand to make sure your pee smells "healthy" >__>

Yes and No....

I have no idea what 'healthy' pee smells like, or unhealthy pee, but occasionally, I like to smell... just like some times I like to cup my hands and fart, then smell... or smell gasoline or chlorine .... sometimes... it's just good...

sometimes.... I just like to smell stanky shiz.... back on a related topic... we spend so much time worrying about B.O..... did you know that genetics and B.O and sexual reproductive compatibility are a huge part of procreation? If you enjoy your partners B.O.... you are genetic soul mates!

3 minutes ago, Dral said:

Yes and No....

I have no idea what 'healthy' pee smells like, or unhealthy pee, but occasionally, I like to smell... just like some times I like to cup my hands and fart, then smell... or smell gasoline or chlorine .... sometimes... it's just good...

ummm well healthy urine shouldn't really smell weird XD unless you drink all night and you're like super dehydrated in the morning your pee will be weird, like day old apple juice xD i was guilty when i had to give a urine sample. my pee smelled like apple juice but they took like jug of blood out of me. jerks

if you wanna smell your own farts, hotbox yourself in your blankets x__X

2 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

ummm well healthy urine shouldn't really smell weird XD unless you drink all night and you're like super dehydrated in the morning your pee will be weird, like day old apple juice xD i was guilty when i had to give a urine sample. my pee smelled like apple juice but they took like jug of blood out of me. jerks

if you wanna smell your own farts, hotbox yourself in your blankets x__X

I do dutch-oven-box my own blankets.... but so then.... where are these questions coming from.... ?

does anyone watch videos any more?

1 hour ago, Dral said:

I do dutch-oven-box my own blankets.... but so then.... where are these questions coming from.... ?

does anyone watch videos any more?

Q&A starts about 45 mins in.... gotta say, this changed quite a bit of my own view points on politics and gender issues....

turns out, it's not really about right or left, its not really lib or con... if you are reading this now, its authoritarianism vs libertarianism .... its nonsense vs free speech, great ideas vs straw men,... its about... really... what I feel as an individual and as a man vs what society expects of me, and trying to be a nice a guy...

You can't ask men to get in touch with their feelings and express those feelings, and then rag on him for doing so by saying he's anti-woman... because WE ARE NOT anti-woman... (a few men think they are gods gift to women, *I* think women are gods gift to men)....

Thank you Milo and Chrstina

Archived