The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL.com Playoff Bracket (Who Ya Got?)

Pretty much exactly what you have except the Kings beating Ana and going past the Hawks to the finals against WSH. It's a tossup on who takes the cup if it's an LA/WSH meeting in the finals. I give the goaltending edge to WSH (Holtby is ridiculous), very slight advantage to WSH with the forward group as well, but the Kings blue line is more balanced and has better depth imo. The Kings also have much more experience playing deep into the playoffs. It's a different game in the last 2 rounds. 

9 minutes ago, meh_wassup said:

Pretty much exactly what you have except the Kings beating Ana and going past the Hawks to the finals against WSH. It's a tossup on who takes the cup if it's an LA/WSH meeting in the finals. I give the goaltending edge to WSH (Holtby is ridiculous), very slight advantage to WSH with the forward group as well, but the Kings blue line is more balanced and has better depth imo. The Kings also have much more experience playing deep into the playoffs. It's a different game in the last 2 rounds. 

I can't wait to watch Holtby in the playoffs... don't think any goalie in the league is more focused than him, including King Henrik. I just hope Washington didn't wear him down too much.

1 minute ago, Down by the River said:

I can't wait to watch Holtby in the playoffs... don't think any goalie in the league is more focused than him, including King Henrik. I just hope Washington didn't wear him down too much.

If they play the kind of defence in front of him that LA plays in front of Quick (I'm talking a 5 man unit), they would take the cup this year no doubt in my mind.

Archived