The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Your Canucks gear

cuporbust

Vote for ur favourite Canucks gear post  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 hours ago, Patchoball Cannons said:

Too bad you don't have Dan Cloutier's game worn pads. They'd be almost brand new as he seldom made a save!

hahaha... and guess who may very well become our next goalie coach!! LOL

I only tease. He may have let in a few stinkers, but he is a hell of a person, and quite likely a great coach.

21 hours ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

I actually like Sbisa too. He comes across as one of the more down-to-earth and likeable guys on the team. 

If this vote comes down to my sticks or that other guy's jersey then there's no way I'll win. :lol: Even I had to vote for him!

Haha. Ya tough to beat a veteran. I'm guna go out on a limb and say the vote is already over. Lol.  I probably would have voted for him even if it was a cloutier signed rock

23 hours ago, CanuckGAME said:

-Around 200 autographed canucks cards 1970-present.

- Game used Markus Naslund signed stick

-Two Game worn Dan Cloutier jerseys (looking for a vintage stick in rink, and a 3rd jersey salmon still)

-Three Dan Cloutier game used signed stocks

- autographed 8x10's around 150

-autograph 16x20s of some of the best players in our history (Sedins, Naslund, Bure, Linden, Luongo, etc)

My dream items are to get Game used jerseys of Naslund, Bertuzzi, Sedins, Linden, Morrison. 

But that will take me years.  I've been collecting canuck memorabilia for around 15 years so I have tons of stuff I've accumulated over the years. 

how do you get all that stuff signed? Buy it from a legit dealer, or get it from canuck auctions when they have them? Or do you see them around town or before games at the rink?

That is a sweet collection, I am sure your dream of obtaining those signed jerseys will happen.

Game puck from a Heat/Wolves game in Abbotsford (I think it might be the puck Kassian scored with in that game.), the shaft of Schroeders stick from a game in Abbotsford, autographs (on paper) from 

Rodin, Lack, & Bitz.

A practice used puck from a pre-training camp practice at UBC where Malhotra was basically running it and a lot of prospects were skating but also Morrisson, Volpatti, Hordichuk, Rai, and some UFAs were there. 

Lucic was skating with them too and I sat with him on the bench and he signed the puck. Also have a Naslund autographed framed photo with a 24 K gold Canucks coin. Signed W. Mitchell puck, signed

K.McLean Hespeler goaltender stick, a wooden heritage classic stick signed by the entire 2013/14 team.

I have 10 jerseys and 5 hats, plus a whole lot of other things. I think my most prized possesions though, are an autographed Todd Bertuzzi card, and a game used puck from game 2 of the 2011 Cup Finals, when we won 3-2 in OT. 

Personally autographed #16 Jersey, along with another Nucks shirt also signed by the big guy.

And an autographed pic of King Richard Brodeur, along with two of his hockey cards and framed.

I'm happy with that! :-)

Signed Black Kirk McLean jersey (met him last year at Game 1 of the playoffs and he signed my jersey)

Trevor Linden Variant McFarlane figure (stick in rink, mint in box)

The Linden/McLean photo from the Cup Finals loss signed by both Linden and McLean

Those are my more interesting pieces.

Archived