The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trudeau Explains Quantum Computing to a Reporter

jdatb

8 minutes ago, nucklehead said:

I want you to imagine for one minute what Harpers answer to the question might have sounded like.

Welp, the answer would sound like Stephen Harper six months older than when you had asked him the question, assuming that your question would pass the sixteen rounds of approval needed before Harper would decide to answer it.

8 hours ago, wren223 said:

How's that? Using the knowledge he gained from his education to answer a question? Yup, that sure is white privilege because I only ever see white kids in school and universities and colleges.

ya im sure justin has had a rough life  hoping for his next meal lol more like silver spoons 

11 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

He's too far back in the delegate count.  Between Hillary taking New York on Tuesday and the Democratic "super delegates", Bernie has the deck highly stacked against him.

Don't count your chickens until they hatch.

40 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Don't count your chickens until they hatch.

I live in Buffalo (NY).  For better or worse, she's going to take the state.  She won a US Senate seat here as a carpetbagger after her hubby left the White House.  She has a humongous advantage among minorities which means she'll take NYC in a landslide.

11 hours ago, wren223 said:

This is why he is able to give a decent response to a question about quantum computing and is also the leader of a nation.

Boy, I tihnk I had the wrong defintion of idiot. Oh wait! I see what you did you switched those letters up and it means the opposite! Ah, so clever..... (please note the sarcasm).

LOL. That makes sense. My dictionary didn't contain the word, idoit. Was confused for a while there.

10 hours ago, Alflives said:

We don't directly vote for him, unless you live in his riding.  Good try though. 

ya and if your liberal riding wins thats a seat for him. party with the most seats win. so yes you actually do vote for him. Im feel sad i need to explain this.

2 minutes ago, highanxiety said:

ya and if your liberal riding wins thats a seat for him. party with the most seats win. so yes you actually do vote for him. Im feel sad i need to explain this.

No we don't vote for him.  We vote for the best candidate in our local riding.  He is the leader of their party, so becomes the Prime Minister.  HIs name IS NOT on any ballot but in his own riding.  We CANNOT vote for him, unless we live in his riding. 

Alf loves you, but you are not correct.  :frantic:

16 hours ago, Jägermeister said:

...it was pretty impressive to see him come up with the answer.

I don't see why people on either side of the political spectrum are so uppity about it.  He had a half-decent answer, it was surprising (though it could have been prepped), but why get pissy about it?  

It was a funny video in the sense that it came as somewhat of a surprise.  People really shouldn't read into it any more that that.

That's the funny thing though that nobody seems to catch, he DIDN'T answer the question. The reporter asked a real question and he sidestepped into a funny little script he'd been prepped for. Which actually probably says more about his professionalism as a politician than anything else.

On the surprising front, I still think the most surprising thing we'll ever see out of Justin is when he beat down supposed tough guy Patrick Brazeau!

14 hours ago, Down by the River said:

Welp, the answer would sound like Stephen Harper six months older than when you had asked him the question, assuming that your question would pass the sixteen rounds of approval needed before Harper would decide to answer it.

Bingo

Archived