The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Grad Prank Ideas?

ReggieBush

On 2016-04-20 at 8:48 AM, ReggieBush said:

Hey y'all,

I am coming up on my HS graduation, and my grad class and I are having a tough time figuring out a grad prank. The biggest issue is that we are a private school and the admin are a bunch of @*******.

What were your grad pranks?

Any ideas?

Ahhhhhhh, grad pranks, I remember mine fondly.  Whatever you do, don't cause any permanent damage. 

We took a car from the auto shop and buried it in the long jump pit.

We mowed GRAD 94 into the grass field.

We collected all the folding traffic signs in North Van and lined the roof of the school...thankfully a cop came by just as we finished and showed us how to turn on all the blinking lights.

Things not to do.

Bike lock all the doors on any given hallway, and pull the fire alarm.

Chop down any trees.

Use fire in any way!

Good luck, pranks are a right of passage.

12 hours ago, Chalky said:

Ahhhhhhh, grad pranks, I remember mine fondly.  Whatever you do, don't cause any permanent damage. 

We took a car from the auto shop and buried it in the long jump pit.

We mowed GRAD 94 into the grass field.

We collected all the folding traffic signs in North Van and lined the roof of the school...thankfully a cop came by just as we finished and showed us how to turn on all the blinking lights.

Things not to do.

Bike lock all the doors on any given hallway, and pull the fire alarm.

Chop down any trees.

Use fire in any way!

Good luck, pranks are a right of passage.

Doing stuff crazy in North van, let me guess, are you a seycove grad?

KISSING PRANK (GONE SEXUAL) (GONE WRONG) 2016!!!

School pranks were basically dead by the time I graduated which was 8 years ago because you were so limited in what you could do. Anything that involved a victim or any form of damage, trespassing, etc. would result in the police being involved and they gave us a warning as the year was nearing the end that anything disruptive or crude could still result in you being suspended and you will be banned from walking at graduation. 

There were a few pranks before I graduated like kids breaking into the school and putting glue in the classroom keylocks but the school always called the cops and would add another day of school at the end of the year to make up for the missed day xD

Archived