The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PCFL - 2016-2017 Fantasy Hockey League

AriGold

@AriGold - question for you: if we draft a player that is a UFA this summer, what is his status going forward? Do we have to re-sign him ourselves, or do we take his real-life contract on his new team? Either way, UFA-bound players are going to take a hit in this draft.

Same for RFAs - do we negotiate new deals, or are we bound to the real-life extension / offer sheet?

Thanks.

16 minutes ago, Captain Woodget said:

@AriGold - question for you: if we draft a player that is a UFA this summer, what is his status going forward? Do we have to re-sign him ourselves, or do we take his real-life contract on his new team? Either way, UFA-bound players are going to take a hit in this draft.

Same for RFAs - do we negotiate new deals, or are we bound to the real-life extension / offer sheet?

Thanks.

You will assume the real life contracts for UFA and RFA.

No negotiating contracts on them.

That being said I will let everybody send me 2 contracts of players they have drafted that can be changed. IE Brooks Orpik, David Clarkson etc.

I don't want people shying away from those players because of the massive contracts. If I deem it outrageous I will likely cut the salary in half. Please feel free to PM me before your draft choice of such a player so we can agree.

Archived