The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PCFL - 2016-2017 Fantasy Hockey League

AriGold

Just now, Caboose said:

no chance. 

draft has started and people definitely picked D over F because of the scoring already. 

Agreed.

I got 3 PM's from different people about this so I figured I would take it to a vote.

5 minutes ago, AriGold said:

Really ? You PM asking me and now you back out of it ?

My pm does not state whether I was for or against it. I asked if you thought it might be worth taking a look at it (coming at it from the perspective of being fair to everyone). Although I do appreciate the public call out. Shows lots of character.

5 minutes ago, Tigs said:

My pm does not state whether I was for or against it. I asked if you thought it might be worth taking a look at it (coming at it from the perspective of being fair to everyone). Although I do appreciate the public call out. Shows lots of character.

Do you often send messages about things you think should stay the same ?

I appreciate the appreciation you showed me by saying no to something you proposed. Shows alot of character.

Just now, AriGold said:

Do you often send messages about things you think should stay the same ?

I appreciate the appreciation you showed me by saying no to something you proposed. Shows alot of character.

I'm going to choose to not comment before this gets out of hand. You're right, I will avoid PM'ing you unless absolutely necessary. Sorry for wasting your time.

Archived