The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ned's Declassified School Survivor Guide....GAME OVER - Town Survived High School

AV.

4 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

You must be using a proxy IP.:o

I wasn't even banned. Stealth made a thread to change poster's titles. It somehow changed everyones password. People recovered their account using recovery email but I forgot my recovery email so I had to use this acc I made in 2012

12 minutes ago, Kassian87 said:

I wasn't even banned. Stealth made a thread to change poster's titles. It somehow changed everyones password. People recovered their account using recovery email but I forgot my recovery email so I had to use this acc I made in 2012

OK, but why did you decide to use this particular account, instead of one of your other ones?:P

12 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

For anyone who cares about the Mafia Championships game:

I was mafia and we ended up winning a few days ago. I made it to final 7 along with two teammates and we were able to majority and win the game after some sub-optimal play from the town. It was a pretty hectic game and I think the final post count was close to 4,000!

Hey BW do you know when they announce the players who move on from that game to the next round? I know you told me you don't think you are going to be selected as one of the two primaries but I followed the game and you had almost zero suspicions until the later rounds. If I was picking I would choose you and Lissa, Lissa because she had a lot of suspicion on her right from the get go yet avoided the noose lol. 

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Hey BW do you know when they announce the players who move on from that game to the next round? I know you told me you don't think you are going to be selected as one of the two primaries but I followed the game and you had almost zero suspicions until the later rounds. If I was picking I would choose you and Lissa, Lissa because she had a lot of suspicion on her right from the get go yet avoided the noose lol. 

They'll announce once everyone in the game votes for their top 4 players. I think we're at 14/17 votes so the results should be in soon.

3 hours ago, Kassian87 said:

What is an erection GIF

Well let's break it down

An erection is something that virtanen87 loves to put in his mouth.

Then we have GIF which stands for graphics interchange format or basically moving pictures. 

so to answer your question it would be moving pictures of virtanen87's favourite thing to have in his mouth. 

A related term term may be Balls gif and that is moving pictures of virtanen87's favourite thing to have on his chin.

I hope that helps you out man! 

congrats to BW for getting the second most votes in the first game of the championships he is moving on to round 2 for sure!!! Didn't even have to wait for the wildcard spot buddy good job way to represent CDC!!!! 

21 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

congrats to BW for getting the second most votes in the first game of the championships he is moving on to round 2 for sure!!! Didn't even have to wait for the wildcard spot buddy good job way to represent CDC!!!! 

Thanks, Aladeen. I was pretty surprised tbh but I'll take it! 

Fun fact: CDC is 2/2 on sending their representative to the finals now. You'd think we were playing some quality mafia over here or something. :P

41 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Thanks, Aladeen. I was pretty surprised tbh but I'll take it! 

Fun fact: CDC is 2/2 on sending their representative to the finals now. You'd think we were playing some quality mafia over here or something. :P

lol, other places must be just brutal :ph34r:

we should invate

• -SN- unpinned this topic

Archived