The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

20 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Well, I mean I could talk about you getting this vote started on Qwags with absolutely nothing (unless you have some role that enabled you to know his role) but I'm not hypocritical.

Also, I never said he was suspicious.  I said I'd keep my eye on him.  Now, if you want to constitute both as the same, go for it, but it just means I'll look a bit more at his posts and pay more attention to what he's saying.

Literally I've been calling for his head since before the game even started. You jumped into the wagon and only left it after being criticized.

20 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

It's in the cirriculum. Or at least it was. Almost everything Raffi did was. You've never heard Mr. Sun? or Down by the Bay?

Dude is from Vancouver.

I've actually never heard of him (until now) as well and accordingly didn't know that he was the one that popularized Down by the Bay. 

Down by the Bay is lit. 

56 minutes ago, One one two said:

I'm on mobile and didn't see the warning.

Why not comment on the actual game?

Poor excuse. You've been playing for a long time and know that edits are generally not allowed. 

Moreover, edits are a huge part of the actual game. Why don't you just answer my question and stop deflecting?

1 minute ago, mau5trap said:

Poor excuse. You've been playing for a long time and know that edits are generally not allowed. 

Moreover, edits are a huge part of the actual game. Why don't you just answer my question and stop deflecting?

Says the deflector.

Back when I was a kid we had a ten-minute period after posting to make changes to that post.

Comment on something else now.

Unvote vote mau5

Just now, One one two said:

Says the deflector.

Back when I was a kid we had a ten-minute period after posting to make changes to that post.

Comment on something else now.

Unvote vote mau5

"Says the deflector"

A childlike response. Makes sense that you're reflecting back as a kid. 

Archived