1 - Zfetch

2 - Zfetch

3 - Zfetch

4 - Jazz

5 - Jazz

6 - Jazz

7 - Zfetch

-------

It's always funny when people say I don't know how to play TP.  Like as if that's my goal when I try to play.

--------

Hurry up, IMO.

UNVOTE, VOTE JAZZ

The spinwheel and my heart say Fetch is the last guy.  But the way I see it, I'd be more disappointed if I mislynched Zfetch and he came up TP than if I mislynched Jazz and he came up TP.

I feel too strongly about Fetch being the last guy that if he isn't, I'll lose trust in my ability (or lack thereof) to play this game well going forward.  Worst case scenario is that we lose but its more so the fault of JL, Jazz, and Dral for not voting Fetch with me in the last round.

I implore fetch to continue his analysis.

Besides, I'm a mercenary.  I play for my faction but its all about making AV look as good as possible.

I know there's a handful of "stooges" and other players alike waiting to lambaste me if I screw this up, but I gotta protect my own interests.  It just so happens that this game, the TP and my interests aligned. 

Back.

Anyways, in the shower I though of a foolproof plan to find the last mafia.

Problem is, I now realize it is foolproof.

I was going to state for all of us to post 100 times. Since PMs count towards post count, the person who couldn't post 100 times is the last mafia.

Problem now is that I'm pretty sure AV and Jazz are both in fantasy leagues, and I myself have been asked about a potential job opening at RGMG so it wouldn't absolutely confirm any of us like I thought it would.

Anyways, lost more to get to.

First off, I won't be able to absolutely lock my vote until I have certainty on who the last mafia is. This won't come until at least evening tomorrow as that's around when I'll be on desktop for an easier go at this.

Secondly, let's look at last nightfall before I read the novel that is mafia. 

All 3 of us had our vote on Dral. You could argue bandwagoning or "wagonomics" but neither of those are absolute leads since we all did vote for the same person.

The kill hit JL. This is the biggest part of nightfall to look at.(Well there is only two parts)

AV and I are left alive. Two of the more "confirmed" TP almost all game long. And Jazz is left alive.

The reason for AV to do this would be that he thinks he can lynch either one of me or Jazz when it comes down to it. And he probably can as he has been leading for quite a while.

The reason for Jazz to do it is to let me and AV have a conflict and let him squeak through to the end.

Both are just as plausible, but the reason for Jazz sounds more calculated. 

Then again, AV could have killed JL as he might have looked more TP to him in a final 3.

Many contradictions, not any real lean formed yet. Both of you guys should add your input as to who could be mafia solely based on last nightfall for the 2 people left remaining not including yourself. Communication is key here for a TP win.

When I saw JL as the MK, my initial though was Zfetch being the guy to get it done.  Because, to me, Jazz taking JL out would incriminate him more than Zfetch, since Jazz and JL had interactions (or more pronounce interactions).  Essentially, it would look too scummy on Jazz if he took him out.

But then again, maybe I'm overthinking that and he actually did.

Alright, here's how I'll do my readings.(Of the thread)

Analysis: Page 1-20, 21-40, 41-60, 61-80, 81- current.

Wish me motivation cause I think I just lost some of it after writing a short papers length in mafia talk.

6 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

When I saw JL as the MK, my initial though was Zfetch being the guy to get it done.  Because, to me, Jazz taking JL out would incriminate him more than Zfetch, since Jazz and JL had interactions (or more pronounce interactions).  Essentially, it would look too scummy on Jazz if he took him out.

But then again, maybe I'm overthinking that and he actually did.

So Jazz being more scummy on possibly killing JL is actually less scummy?

Wat.

________

Also, no need to try and stay awake. I probably won't post much more tonight.

A little more potentially, but you could always catch up in the morning.

My readings will mostly be done tomorrow. For now, I'll just nitpick little things I notice that are worth talking about in maybe the last 10 or so pages.

Just now, Zfetch said:

So Jazz being more scummy on possibly killing JL is actually less scummy?

Wat.

________

Also, no need to try and stay awake. I probably won't post much more tonight.

A little more potentially, but you could always catch up in the morning.

My readings will mostly be done tomorrow. For now, I'll just nitpick little things I notice that are worth talking about in maybe the last 10 or so pages.

Well I mean to say that if he was the last mafia, I don't think he would have chosen JL (or even Dral for that matter) since he interacted with them far more than he did me or you.  At least, that's how it was earlier today.

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Well I mean to say that if he was the last mafia, I don't think he would have chosen JL (or even Dral for that matter) since he interacted with them far more than he did me or you.  At least, that's how it was earlier today.

That's a new one. Interesting point ya got there. Hhhhhowever, I'd say that if he were mafia, him potentially banking on both of us arguing and lynching one another is strong enough to cancel the other point out.

On one hand, yeah, he's barely interacted with us(I mean, he's barely interacted with anybody), but on the other hand we've interacted with each other a lot and definitely in not such a positive way.

Keep talking if you can, this feels like a lot more progress than me just talking to myself. 

Well, he's had some interactions with me but mostly to agree with what I'm saying or simply continue dialogue on whatever the subject is.

As for our interactions, I haven't felt they've been overly hostile, if at all hostile.  For the most part, I've liked your game but when Mau5 flipped TP, I was so shocked.  So naturally I looked at somebody who looked very TP coming out of the TL/Kaz lynches and that was you.  Of course, I may have been tunnelling to see only what I wanted to see, but when I think back, I still see many scenarios where you're the last guy.  And it certainly doesn't do much for me when your defence has been "no, I'm 100% confirmed" or along the lines of that.

I've seen you play as Mafia but IMO, your game hasn't been as similar.  I've never seen Jazz as Mafia.  And that's my dilemma as I can't really look at past tendencies to decide here.

Alright, let's try something here, everyone state something odd the two other people aside from yourself have done.

For AV, it's his use of the wheel and a few of his votes. I find them irrational and close-minded which I believe is more often than not a mafia tendency.

For Jazz, it's him ranking himself in bis list a few pages back. He ranked himself Tied for 2nd most suspicious. Like wut.

For Jazz, he's plussed a lot of my posts this game. Maybe he agrees with all of them but I don't think he's interacted that way with other players here during this game (But my rep count thanks him :) )

For zfetch, and I have already stated this, is the fact that he thought my defence was solid in R1.  I really didn't think it was that great but it seems like he easily accepted it.  Coupled with the fact that TL and Kaz were also quick to support it as a TP-type post and I think you see my suspicion.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Well, he's had some interactions with me but mostly to agree with what I'm saying or simply continue dialogue on whatever the subject is.

As for our interactions, I haven't felt they've been overly hostile, if at all hostile.  For the most part, I've liked your game but when Mau5 flipped TP, I was so shocked.  So naturally I looked at somebody who looked very TP coming out of the TL/Kaz lynches and that was you.  Of course, I may have been tunnelling to see only what I wanted to see, but when I think back, I still see many scenarios where you're the last guy.  And it certainly doesn't do much for me when your defence has been "no, I'm 100% confirmed" or along the lines of that.

I've seen you play as Mafia but IMO, your game hasn't been as similar.  I've never seen Jazz as Mafia.  And that's my dilemma as I can't really look at past tendencies to decide here.

When I go read I'll look at the agreeing sheep stance in his posts. If present, then that's a good indicator. One of the best ways to bandwagon is not on the actual vote but to simply agree with others thoughts.

As for the 'hostility', there hasn't been much, but over the past 2 rounds, ours has been the most noticeable. My defense has been that "I'm TP" because I know myself based off of role PMs that I am TP, and because it's usually a mafia thing to even explain yourself as a TP. 

It's not normal to defend yourself with a bunch of evidence when you could be focusing on mafia at large. 

3 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

For Jazz, he's plussed a lot of my posts this game. Maybe he agrees with all of them but I don't think he's interacted that way with other players here during this game (But my rep count thanks him :) )

For zfetch, and I have already stated this, is the fact that he thought my defence was solid in R1.  I really didn't think it was that great but it seems like he easily accepted it.  Coupled with the fact that TL and Kaz were also quick to support it as a TP-type post and I think you see my suspicion.

Lemme look back at that.

I definitely had to have a reason to lay off.

Also, I don't know if Kakanucks is outplaying me from the grave or what, but that 1/3 subs HAS to mean something. It was in round 1. She was mafia. Not much was known about the subs. Why put that in? To trick people when the numbers dwindle down to 5? I doubt she thought that far ahead.

On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 3:55 AM, Alain Vigneault said:

some of you are absolutely brilliant.

Listen to me, and listen to me good. If you vote me out, I will come up TP.  If so much as one player says "omg he played so scummy, why did he do that"..you guys should all consider yourselves the worst players to play this game. (Baes). I will reiterate.  Do not vote me out.

also, in regards to me "keeping an eye" on Zfetch, where is he now?  He neither responded or contributed much of anything, if anything, after my post.

Does that make him automatically Mafia? Well it's Saturday and people have lives.  But I would like to see what he has to say.  

Anyone calling for a thunder dome in round 1 should also be given a look.

On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 4:11 AM, Alain Vigneault said:

Actually, I'm not done.

I'd like to thank all who have voted for me so far.  Thank you for reminding me that I'm unreadable.

Knuckleheads.

On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 6:48 AM, Alain Vigneault said:

:lol: 

Final warning: I'm not scum.

:lol::lol:

This was your defense, I'm pretty sure I stated this recently, but I backed off due to how over the top it is.

Defensive scum is one thing, that whole blob of rage is another.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Lemme look back at that.

I definitely had to have a reason to lay off.

Also, I don't know if Kakanucks is outplaying me from the grave or what, but that 1/3 subs HAS to mean something. It was in round 1. She was mafia. Not much was known about the subs. Why put that in? To trick people when the numbers dwindle down to 5? I doubt she thought that far ahead.

I'm 50/50 on that.  If its true, Jazz is the JOAT and if we lynch him, she would look really good (assuming she wasn't TBT'd).  But at the same time, why would a mafia goon just out the potential JOAT like that?  What kind of strategy would that even be where the goon, in attempt to get potential credit, outs her most powerful teammate?

What I'm leaning towards thinking is that she purposely mentioned this so that in the coming rounds (2, 3, and 4), we would look at lynching a sub for the same reasons we're discussing right now and take attention away from the actual JOAT (who wouldn't be a sub)

And if I believe that, it means you're the JOAT lol.

5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I'm 50/50 on that.  If its true, Jazz is the JOAT and if we lynch him, she would look really good (assuming she wasn't TBT'd).  But at the same time, why would a mafia goon just out the potential JOAT like that?  What kind of strategy would that even be where the goon, in attempt to get potential credit, outs her most powerful teammate?

What I'm leaning towards thinking is that she purposely mentioned this so that in the coming rounds (2, 3, and 4), we would look at lynching a sub for the same reasons we're discussing right now and take attention away from the actual JOAT (who wouldn't be a sub)

Just to clarify on what I mean about the bold is that Jazz was playing pretty scummy for the first couple of rounds, so it was very possible he could have been up for the lynch at one point and if he was TP and was lynched, that obviously would have helped the mafia.

5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

The strategy behind it could likely be that of short-term gain. I doubt Kaka was expecting one mafia player to be left standing alone (and the JOAT at that) in round 1, so she was probably just trying to make herself look good.

The sub thing just seems like a farfetched thing to throw in there and I can't wrap my mind around it any other way.

Hopefully my read through tomorrow will help with that one sub thing that's been irking me.

Archived