The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

I'm probably going to get some rest. I'm having real slow reaction times and rather weak understnding of your last two posts. I'll check up tomorrow.

I blame lack of sleep and lack of game ending 2 rounds ago.

And I just realized I'm not significantly closer to a conclusion after all this.

2KAbbed.jpg

See the reason I think Zfetch isn't as scummy is because Z has been putting in a consistently solid effort since the beginning of the game, as referenced by my post where I quoted every living person up to page 12. Now, it is a very solid reality that Zfetch could be mafia and just absolutely blowing everyone out of the water. But I'm not so sure that's the case.

When I look at AV, he's played a "TP game" and done really well, which is a contrast from the last time he made it into the final 3 by saying, "I am mafia" throughout the game. But things like this make me question whether he is or is not a TP:

5 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

UThe spinwheel and my heart say Fetch is the last guy.  But the way I see it, I'd be more disappointed if I mislynched Zfetch and he came up TP than if I mislynched Jazz and he came up TP.

I feel too strongly about Fetch being the last guy that if he isn't, I'll lose trust in my ability (or lack thereof) to play this game well going forward.  Worst case scenario is that we lose but its more so the fault of JL, Jazz, and Dral for not voting Fetch with me in the last round.

I implore fetch to continue his analysis.

5 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Besides, I'm a mercenary.  I play for my faction but its all about making AV look as good as possible.

I know there's a handful of "stooges" and other players alike waiting to lambaste me if I screw this up, but I gotta protect my own interests.  It just so happens that this game, the TP and my interests aligned. 

My head says AV but my heart says Zfetch - However, the last time this happened, the "I am mafia. Vote for me" game, I voted for AV, I went with my head, and we won. There's what, a 50/50 chance of that being the case here?

Fricks sakes.

11 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Well if the Kaka thing is anything to go off of, he would be the JOAT

Well, there's two ways to look at it - either she gave us a hint of truth to get to knock us off her scent (which, was she suspicious at the time?) or she lied to do the very same thing.

I'm going to make things interesting.

Each of you should quote this and identify why you would be the JOAT.

Depending on which answer I like, I'll lock in.

Like I said, I lose nothing by voting Jazz (because I haven't really suspected you up until these last two rounds) and I would very upset if Zetch came back TP like Mau5 did (since I have been suspicious).  But depending on how you guys answer, I may just do the opposite here and vote Fetch anyway.

If fetch flips Mafia, y'all should have followed my lead from last round.  If Jazz turns Mafia, then a fine job done by Zfetch to suade me in that direction.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

If both of you had to lynch somebody in the next hour, who would it be and why?

You. And if you're TP as well, sorry about that. But I feel Z's analysis has more effort and is more concrete. That being said, Z could be over-the-top Toewsing.

My gut tells me Z, my head tells me you. This is where I'm at.

1 minute ago, thejazz97 said:

IIRC No vote, Dral, Kaz, Kaz, Mau5, Dral

So the mafia goon and two TP.  Interesting that there was no vote on the mafia specials (TL and Heffy) although maybe you did and you're not remembering.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

So the mafia goon and two TP.  Interesting that there was no vote on the mafia specials (TL and Heffy) although maybe you did and you're not remembering.

I've just gone through and I did vote TL at one point, but I couldn't tell if I finished the round with my vote on him.

Part of me says "screw this" and let me just cast my locked vote so that we can inch closer to finishing this and starting a new game.

But I'm also interested in hearing what Z has to say on a number of things.  But that isn't coming until later.

11 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Each of you should quote this and identify why you would be the JOAT.

I can do it all. 
I can lift a weight no greater than 1.5lbs, but nevertheless, a weigh lift is a weight lifted.
I can push people into puddles 1/10th my size.
I am the person who makes rivers flow.
I can steal grass, the list could go on.

And that's why I am the JOAT, my friends call me a JOAT, my sheep calls me a GOAT, I'm just a young Fetch chasing a dream, you know wha'm sayin? Tryna live like you live, tryna eat like you eat, everywhere step I take, you take. This is my story.
Take you to da movies that was my first hit.
Yes it was.
Now I felt like I moved on with my big feet
Yes I did
Cause when I start to rap no one was telling me sheet

No one

Annnnyyyway, next.

8 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

If both of you had to lynch somebody in the next hour, who would it be and why?

Probably Jazz solely because of what our now dead fathers have said, mainly Kaka.

However, mau5 did say to watch out for you, and Aladeen and Falcon didn't rate you as the most confirmed non-confirmed TP, so that shadows doubt and it's a little over a 50/50 split right now.

Big problem here is I'm solely providing evidence based on dead people's opinions and I need to read over the thread and look at more important details to make a well-educated decision.

7 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Everyone talk about their votes:

I think I went JJ, otherwise, Heffy, TL, Kaz and obviously Mau5 and Dral

I think went Kaz, BJ, TL, Kaz, mau5, Dral.
Pretty close to 50% accuracy but that's if we're counting Kaz twice.
Kinda proud of myself about that thus far.

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Seeing how this game has gone for nearly 2 weeks, what's been the longest one played on CDC?

Longest one in rounds is 10 or 11.
I don't know which one is the longest in days. You could probably check CDC wiki for that.

Archived