The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

1 hour ago, One one two said:

Probably it's a bad idea to claim but OK.

unvote vote chris

Virts Role claim is a lie, He's just looking for an alternate way to eliminate me because he hates me and is eternally salty towards me.

1 hour ago, JohnLocke said:

Vote Chris Brown 

Surely You can't be buying an aggressive Virt? - Why would you, his bias against me is so darn obvious.

26 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Vote Chris

You too? - Whats it going to take to convince you I'm not Mafia and that Virt is full of crap, You've seen me play, and I wouldn't be posting this if I wasn't TP; Lesson learned last game..

25 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Actually, there's evidence against Chris?

Ok, first person to give me a reason for why or why not I should vote Chris will have my sword.

Virt's role claim is false, I'm a regular TP; Has he not shown sufficient amounts of salt towards me tonight?

Attacking me is right in line with the rest of his evening of trying to get me to explode/pop - Virt's not a bad player; annoying at times, but not bad. :P

24 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

Role claim by Kes/Virt that he was investigated and flipped Mafia.

Once again, its basically Virts word versus mine here, and I'm telling you, Virt is wrong about me being Mafia.

19 minutes ago, mau5trap said:

I was super confused. Still honored that I was in your quote box anyway tbh.

I was planning to make a bananaphone joke, but bailed. Unless you actively delete the quote box it won't go away.

Just now, Kassian87 said:

Lol It was just an otis experiment! Don't think he is mafia after that reaction

You admit to BSing about a role claim to try and direct the town onto me and then try and back out as soon as somebody else chimes in believing me? What would you have done if you had eliminated a TP for no reason? Kept up the lie and kept leading the TP to their doom?! 

Seriously?!....

Leaving my vote where it sits for now, but my goodness... If that ain't scummy, I really have no idea what is.

Definitely worth taking note of as the game goes on..

11 minutes ago, One one two said:

Kas and Chris are probably both mafia.

At this point, I'm really not sure if Virt was just trolling me because he knows my past, or if he overplayed as Mafia and was surprised when I actually fought back;

What about YOU though; your vote has changed partners more times this round than a cheap hooker on payday.

3 hours ago, One one two said:

Falcon was slanking pretty hard.

Says the deflector.

Back when I was a kid we had a ten-minute period after posting to make changes to that post.

Comment on something else now.

Unvote vote mau5

Good townies don't say this.

^-- In reply to AV's "Hang Me" Commment

3 hours ago, mau5trap said:

Isn't that what we're suppose to do in this game? Investigate? Look for reactions?

So far, yours have been weak. 

Got to agree with you...

I found the mafioso.

Really though

unvote vote JL

You're not fooling anybody.

1 hour ago, One one two said:

Probably it's a bad idea to claim but OK.

unvote vote chris

43 minutes ago, One one two said:

Someone kill mau5

Your Vote has changed so many times over this round.

You do not seem sure of yourself at all, If you were a townie, and you were at all sure of mau5trap, you should have pursued things further, why didn't you? - you obviously suspect him.

7 minutes ago, Chris said:

At this point, I'm really not sure if Virt was just trolling me because he knows my past, or if he overplayed as Mafia and was surprised when I actually fought back;

What about YOU though; your vote has changed partners more times this round than a cheap hooker on payday.

^-- In reply to AV's "Hang Me" Commment

Got to agree with you...

Your Vote has changed so many times over this round.

You do not seem sure of yourself at all, If you were a townie, and you were at all sure of mau5trap, you should have pursued things further, why didn't you? - you obviously suspect him.

She uses her votes as a way to bully and provoke, and clearly it's working on you. You need to get it together man

Archived