The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

1 hour ago, JAY JAY said:

Hmmm? Is this a TP reaction so, so early? Perhaps, or this is a first indicator of scum.

It's not jumping on the Qwags joke bandwagon that bothers me but the "Yeah screw it." statement.

A joke vote that you were easily dissuaded from, and jump quickly to a defense that wasn't required, then cast a slight shade on the Z. You are keeping an eye on Z for what reason exactly? You seem overly concerned about being lynched without a vote cast your way. Again with the I'm TP. Actually. the first time you didn't say "regular". Seems possible that we have found mafia really early in the game.

This is the post AV responds to:

Your second paragraph answered 112's post, but instead, you chose to first become defensive and suggest 112 was scummy for the Qwags vote. You have played enough games recently to know about Qwags and the running joke he has become.

How does a TP, regular or not, not get this, and even worse, use it to cast shade. It seems more scummy to do as you have done.

112 responded:

That's it! You give up? You claim to be TP, yet you say "hang me then", I have no defense. Come on!

This one is funny to me because as I'm going through the thread noting AV's posts, it's like he is responding to me in a tit for tat kind of way. His post isn't that of course, but it's curious. As a mafia. AV knows that I am TP.

Why is this vote cast? To gauge a reaction? Gives no reason, just boom, vote JJ. I wonder if it is just easier for him to place a vote on someone who has not been in the thread rather than have to give reasons or get overly defensive with players currently in the thread. Have not found anything so far that would remove AV from my scum suspect list.

You need evidence or a reason to vote for Chris but none is required for JJ? There was a claim against Chris. Until proven false, why wouldn't you vote for an identified scum. If Chris is your mafia teammate, than I understand your reluctance.

I don't understand this post at all. AV seems to be deflecting any reason to be suspect of him by blaming the TP leadership.

Who are they (the leadership) by the way? Why is TL singled out?

112 responds:

The bolded are actually playing this game. Wouldn't that be hilarious if AV just named his mafia teammates.

?

Holy over react batman! You have two votes on you at this time, and are on maybe 2 or 3 player's scum lists.

I'm going to take a break for a few hours and come back and look at Chris' posts.

Scum List (for now)

1. AV

To be added to

In terms of overreactions, I would say yours a few games....uh never mind.

You don't seem to be worth riling up.

I should probably add this tidbit since many people are struggling this game.

If you're Mafia and a TP is under suspicion, would you not do anything in your power to help facilitate a lynch on that TP?

Incase you're slow, this means quiet players and players who have conveniently come in now that there is some "grounds" to cut me off.  That's who you should be looking for, IMO.

Not going to throw names out but I'll let you guys figure it out.

1 minute ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

I doubt AV is scum based on recent responses. Also forgot to mention last night that Kas and Chris are almost certainly not teammates if one flips Mafia. Falcon and Bassi look like the worst slankers and would be good vig targets.

unvote

Forgot to mention Heffy with the other slankers

4 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Why am I town all of the sudden?

How do you guys know I didn't consult a few Mafia teammates to come up with my recent posts that "cleared" my name?

3 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I should probably add this tidbit since many people are struggling this game.

If you're Mafia and a TP is under suspicion, would you not do anything in your power to help facilitate a lynch on that TP?

Incase you're slow, this means quiet players and players who have conveniently come in now that there is some "grounds" to cut me off.  That's who you should be looking for, IMO.

Not going to throw names out but I'll let you guys figure it out.

This looks town to me^

Also telling us you have Mafia teammates is TWTBW

38 minutes ago, One one two said:

I want to say mau5 is TWTBW but his tunnel vision is ridiculous. TWTBTWTBW?

I don't even know what that means. But sure. 

You used to be good at reading me. I'm glad I've gotten past it

Archived