The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Alright let's do WOTC.

Everyone signed up for the game has the option to PM me the name of a player they would not like to play the game. You don't have to PM me anything but if you do it will be kept anonymous. If a player reaches a certain amount of votes (TBD) I'll remove them from the game.

Is regular TP an option? :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Chris said:

Oh, Kassian87/VirtDupe for sure.

Not even PMing it.

Come at me bro.

Hahah I picked you before this post. Ask BW. 

You look like you're going to spend your life having one epiphany after another, always thinking you've finally figured out what's holding you back, and how you can finally be productive and creative and turn your life around. But nothing will ever change. That cycle of mediocrity isn't due to some obstacle. It's who you are. The thing standing in the way of your dreams is that the person having them is you.

I'm about to hand out the roles. The WOTC had no effect on the sign up list and here is the final list of players:

Spoiler

1) Alain Vigneault

2) JohnLocke

3) Dr.Strangelove

4) Time Lord

5) Aladeen

6) g_bassi

7) 112

8) Kaz

9) Chris

10) Mau5

11) Falcon

12) Kassian87

13) Zfetch

14) JJ

15) Qwags

16) Kakanucks

17) fwybwed

18) King Heffy

19) Blue Jay

And here are the probabilities for the Mystery Box each round:

Spoiler

I.          60% nothing; 5% kill; 5% save; 5% roleblock; 10% watcher; 15% tracker

II.          50% nothing; 15% kill; 10% save; 5% roleblock; 10% watcher; 10% tracker

III.          40% nothing; 15% kill; 15% save; 10% roleblock; 5% watcher; 15% tracker

IV.          30% nothing; 20% kill; 15% save; 15%roleblock; 5% watcher; 15% tracker

V.          20% nothing; 40% kill; 20% save; 15% roleblock; 5% tracker

VI.     10% nothing; 45% kill; 25% save; 20% roleblock

Final Notes on the game:

• Lynches will take place at 9:00 PM at the end of the round. Night actions are due by 9:15 PM. You may NOT post in the thread in the interval between the lynch and the nightfall report.
  • Once the game starts don't ask me any questions in the thread. Ask me in your role PM.
  • You are expected to vote for the regular lynch everyone round as well as any possible Trial by Thunderdomes.

Regular votes should look like this: Vote BW

Trial by Thunderdome votes should look like this: TBT Vote BW

• Any players involved in a Trial by Thunderdome are NOT eligible for a regular lynch. 
  • The nightfall report will reveal kills only and will also show the killed player's full Role card.

Archived