The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

2 hours ago, Kassian87 said:

Hahah I picked you before this post. Ask BW. 

You look like you're going to spend your life having one epiphany after another, always thinking you've finally figured out what's holding you back, and how you can finally be productive and creative and turn your life around. But nothing will ever change. That cycle of mediocrity isn't due to some obstacle. It's who you are. The thing standing in the way of your dreams is that the person having them is you.

2 hours ago, Kassian87 said:

I'm jk bud. You're a cool dude. It's just that you're a young kid and your hormones are making you act like this. You'll grow up to be a respectful amd succesful man.

I sense some built-up salt, bwhaha.

If we're voting out Qwags because of his activity(and crap play quite frankly), we should Trial him instead of lynch him. Isn't that the whole point of Beluga adding an extra type of vote?

On a side note, for the first-timer that Blue Jay is, he refers to the vote on Qwags as a bandwagon which is real suspicious. Him stating to "join it" looks like he's been coached by mafia teammates to do something, and his lack of experience can lead to slip up like blatantly stating he is joining a bandwagon. His edit as well does not help. Remember the days when edits were not allowed? Gooood times.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not even. You are more suspicious for thinking that something that wasn't even close to suspicious as suspicious.

1) This is mafia. Welcome. You're supposed to call people out to find the mafia and have a better chance at winning.

2) For a 3 word post, that was extremely defensive.

Archived