The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Game of Thrones (Game On)

Beluga Whale

Just now, Kassian87 said:

$&!# like this is why people talk about you behind your back. 

It's a shame CDC doesn't allow people to say what they really think, I'd like to hear what people actually think, Ah well, lol.

Talk away, I'm just going to keep smiling, laughing and posting gifs. 

Just now, Zfetch said:

If we're voting out Qwags because of his activity(and crap play quite frankly), we should Trial him instead of lynch him. Isn't that the whole point of Beluga adding an extra type of vote?

On a side note, for the first-timer that Blue Jay is, he refers to the vote on Qwags as a bandwagon which is real suspicious. Him stating to "join it" looks like he's been coached by mafia teammates to do something, and his lack of experience can lead to slip up like blatantly stating he is joining a bandwagon. His edit as well does not help. Remember the days when edits were not allowed? Gooood times.

It was an edit to add in the vote qwags rather than make another post. I said joing the bandwagon because I have never played with Qwags before, and in a joking manner, stated that I would join in on the bandwagon of voting him.

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

1) This is mafia. Welcome. You're supposed to call people out to find the mafia and have a better chance at winning.

2) For a 3 word post, that was extremely defensive.

i would say that technically it was four words

If we don't lynch Blue after this we deserve to lose.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

It was an edit to add in the vote qwags rather than make another post. I said joing the bandwagon because I have never played with Qwags before, and in a joking manner, stated that I would join in on the bandwagon of voting him.

Where have you played mafia before?

1 minute ago, One one two said:

i would say that technically it was four words

If we don't lynch Blue after this we deserve to lose.

Oh, right. But if the censors ask, it's only 3.

Although he has been the most suspicious person, it's still early to say for sure he is mafia and that we deserve to lose if he doesn't get lynched. But he is as good a bet as any so far.

Actually, I think Blue Jay 22 is Horvat.
Pretty sure Horvat had an Assassins Creed avatar before.

9 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

If we're voting out Qwags because of his activity(and crap play quite frankly), we should Trial him instead of lynch him. Isn't that the whole point of Beluga adding an extra type of vote?

On a side note, for the first-timer that Blue Jay is, he refers to the vote on Qwags as a bandwagon which is real suspicious. Him stating to "join it" looks like he's been coached by mafia teammates to do something, and his lack of experience can lead to slip up like blatantly stating he is joining a bandwagon. His edit as well does not help. Remember the days when edits were not allowed? Gooood times.

What I don't understand is how we had five or so votes on Qwags immediately after the game started when BW gave everyone the option of WOTCing him off the participant's list. I asked for him to be taken out privately. My question is: who of the other players to vote for him did the same; and for those who did not, why are they opting to lynch him now that the game is underway?

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Oh, right. But if the censors ask, it's only 3.

Although he has been the most suspicious person, it's still early to say for sure he is mafia and that we deserve to lose if he doesn't get lynched. But he is as good a bet as any so far.

Actually, I think Blue Jay 22 is Horvat.
Pretty sure Horvat had an Assassins Creed avatar before.

Nope. 

5 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Mod note: Please don't edit posts. 

Ahem.

5 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Mod note: Please don't edit posts. 

Even if the warning came after your post, you know better. What gives man?

36 minutes ago, Chris said:

Just watch the way he plays, You'll get it within a game or two. :D

I'm pretty sure I've played with Qwags before, I haven't really noticed anything too out of the ordinary. Perhaps that says more about me and my mafia skills, lol. 

Just now, One one two said:

The guideline is that the third person on a bandwagon is the one to watch out for.

Yeah, but somebody has to kick off the Mafia vote, and if this game is set up the way I'm anticipating it is; Mafia isn't going to have much in the ways of weak players, lol.

Archived