The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How many Miller to Dallas threads will be started by draft day ....

Ha, this is timely. Lehtonen played badly tonight, and he'll probably be gone at the end of the season (buyout).  I highly doubt DAL signs Miller if they're trying to unload Lehtonen's contract. So, does this thread count as #1? I'll say a good half dozen.

2 minutes ago, DontMessMe said:

none. Because we WILL NEVER trade with Dallas. Why? Ask aquaman 

You are so right about our owner nixing trades to Dallas.  When insiders like Freidman, Dregger ( troll) and Mckenzie all report as much, there is probably stuff they are hearing.  

Dallas fans want one of the goalies gone by next year. I'm pretty sure those comments were out of anger due to the crappy performance by them. 

Dallas don't need Miller. 

1 minute ago, Freeridebc said:

its like buying milk that expires soon. might look good now, just probably leave a sour taste in your mouth

That's Miller to a tee!  He's a sour-puss for sure; he never cracks a smile.  

How many of these teams have reached their pinnacle? I don't see Miller being valuable. Maybe if they think Niemi and him can split the load. That hasn't gone too well. 

He didn't exactly have a stellar season... 

I could do without his cap hit, but no one's that desperate. 

Jim Nill seems to have done a nice job building a lineup of budding stars, with 4 or 5 exp'd vets.

Can't understand how he could go through a full season with a lousy tandem like they had, with 10~11 mill cap invested in 2 duds?

I'd toss'em Millsy for Lehtonen(same cap, but Leht has an extra yr to burn), IF a young top D(Honka?), or Nichushkin were part of it.

Archived