The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2016/17

57 minutes ago, Captain Azzy said:

We're discussing this, but there are some difficulties with doing so. About the best we're able to do is bring the ED forward a couple of days.

I think we should wait until at least the final's over. We won't have the full draft order until it is, and @Tylez and @inane can't trade until then anyway.

We are considering moving everything up. Allowing more time for us to get everything done before in happen in RL. If everyone is on board with that, the new dates will be:

15 June 2359 PT - trade deadline (the date of Game 7 of the Final)

16 June 2359 PT - deadline for Expansion Draft list submission

19 June ALL DAY - Expansion Draft selections

20 June - Entry Draft, Round 1

21 June - Entry Draft, Rounds 2-3

22 June - Entry Draft, Rounds 4-5

1 hour ago, Sygvard said:

I take responsibility for 13 of those contract offers, and reiterate my sympathies. Chock it up to being new and overly enthusiastic. Have no fear, sooner or later you guys will break me, and I will be as cynical and jaded as the rest. 

Look at this guy - hasn't figured out that trying is no use...

tumblr_lf5h51aMmH1qazn6h.gif

9 hours ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  @Mr.Miyagi will be taking over as GM of the Dallas Stars.

@Tylez will now have to celebrate alone if his Canucks win :lol:

Thanks @Master Mind for having me. Privilege to be e ew GM of Dallas! I am very happy with he team I inherited. @Blue Jay 22 Has built a very good team, and hope to build off of that. I've looked over the team, I can say that I feel our D and G positions will be needing a slight upgrade! It's a shame we only hold a 4th this year, but oh well. 

Dallas is open for business! Players OTB include

Nick Bjugstad

Mikko Koivu

Henrik Zeterberg

David Perron

Craig Anderson

2018 1st Rounder

if anyone is open to talk pm me

Hey friends,

Happy to be GM of Edmonton Oilers and take control of the steering wheel.

Right now, we aren't looking to do too much before expansion draft, but will definitely entertain offers for any of our players. We have our two 1sts and one 2nd in play as well. Hit me up!

On behalf of General Manager @D-Money and his mermaid lover @Monty, the Columbus Blue Jackets are delighted to announce the signings of:

LUKE KUNIN - 3 years, $1.3m AAV

PHILIPP GRUBAUER - 2 years, $1.125m AAV

BROCK MCGINN - 3 years, $1.25m AAV

EMIL PETTERSON - 2 years, $985k AAV (shown as Matt Pettinger on Fantrax)

On behalf of General Manager @oldnews, the Winnipeg Jets are proud to announce the re-signings of:

LEON DRAISAITL - 3 years, $6m AAV

NATHAN BEAULIEU - 2 years, $2.45m AAV

AUSTIN WATSON - 1 year, $1.5m

MATT PUEMPEL - 2 years, $1m AAV

VILLE POKKA - 3 years, $1.75m AAV

BRETT KULAK - 3 years, $1m AAV

NIKITA GUSEV - 2 years, $925k AAV

SCOTT KOSMACHUK - 3 years, $900k AAV

I have one more to post, one negotiation to get back to, then all those new offers will be considered. Just to keep you updated.

27 minutes ago, Captain Azzy said:

On behalf of General Manager @D-Money and his mermaid lover @Monty, the Columbus Blue Jackets are delighted to announce the signings of:

LUKE KUNIN - 3 years, $1.3m AAV

PHILIPP GRUBAUER - 2 years, $1.125m AAV

BROCK MCGINN - 3 years, $1.25m AAV

EMIL PETTERSON - 2 years, $985k AAV (shown as Matt Pettinger on Fantrax)

The Columbus Blue Jackets are happy to get these deals done, and fill out our depth chart with affordable pieces that each have potential to become core members of our team.

Grubauer may end up moving to a new team next season, and get the opportunity to get more starts. McGinn has proven to be a solid bottom-6 contributor in his young career, and for at least one week this past season showed flashes that he has middle-6 potential. Kunin will challenge for our 4th line center role this year, but even if he doesn't make the team right out of the gate, we are very excited about his future. And Pettersson is a prospect that had a fantastic 2nd half and playoffs in the SHL (after a trade to the Växjö Lakers), producing a point-per-game. We think he will be a call-up option next season, but he could very well challenge for the 4th line center position on opening night.

...I guess you could say we hit the jackpot, eh @Monty???

fkIx544VD.jpg

2 hours ago, gmen81 said:

Where can we see a draft order?

Our draft guru is @somethingvery - he should be able to update us. There are also make-up picks in this draft, which makes it longer :)

Washington will be looking to acquire late 1sts and 2nd in any range for the upcoming 2017 draft. We will be looking to do so after the expansion draft has happened.

Players that we are shopping would be Carter, Read, Gorges, and Halak. Possibly Tavares and Stone. Other players are available for offers too, but some will be harder to get than others. Prospects are likely not moving. If you have any options or things you think might work, certainly let me know.

Archived